Jaeden Lieberher x Reader

Your POV.

I was sitting in English class, not paying attention. I look around the classroom to see some posters and some classmates. I spot one boy. I recognize him but I didn't know his name. He looked really cute. 'Will this be the first cute boy at this school?' I think in my head. I tap my friend on the shoulder and nudge her to look at the young boy. "Him? He's in my Physics, History and German class. Ugh, he's such a douchbag" She exclaims and I look at her confused. "What do you mean?" I ask her again and she rolls her eyes at the boy. "He's really obnoxious and rude." She says and continues to write something down. I look at the boy and see that he's quiet. 'How is he obnoxious?' I think to myself. He looks so soft. I shrug it off and continue on my work. The bell rings and everybody leave the classroom. I went home and thought about the boy. 'Who is he? I need to know his name.' I think and go on my phone. I asked my friend.

Bitch🥑♥️
Hey, what do u need?

Who is that cute boy in our English Class?

Uh..
He's not cute but his name is Jaeden Lieberher...
@jaedenwesley on IG

Okay, wait.

WHY IS HE VERIFIED??!!

Bruh he's like famous or some shit.
He plays in that new Horror movie it.

H o l y m o l  y

I was shook. I followed him and he didn't request a follow back which I understand, he probably doesn't know my existence anyways. I looked him up and, ehem stalked him ehem.... and good thing he's my age. Of course he is, he's in your class.

Anyway I told my friends about my little crush and they're flipping out. "OH MY GOD!" My friend said. "Where does he have lunch?" She asks and I point over to where he's sitting. "Let's walk by!" She says. "NO NO NO NO NO NO!! Only if we walk past your crush..." I smirk and she nodded. "Okay. Fine." She says and my other friend appears out of nowhere and comes with. We walk to where he's sitting and stop. We stand in a group form. One of my friend grabs my arm and pulls me towards him. I stop her and she failed. WHICH IS GOOD.
(HOE IF UR READING THIS U SLUT SNNZJWBSJSBSJ SANJSNWNSNWNSNWN, ehem)

Then she chanted Jaeden's name over and over again. She chuckles and I run after her. She stops and I hit her. "You don't even hit that hard." "Yeah I know" I laugh and she smirks. "I've made couples many times, I'll do it again" She smirks and goes on her phone while I sit there crossarmed.

A/N:

I'm not as passionate as first so I might just end this book because I need to force myself to write ;-;