Bill Denbrough x Reader [IMAGINE]

"Y/N M/N L/N. Also known as Subject #019" One of the professors said. "Let's see if we can make her travel through time to the year 1988." The other professor said.

You might be wondering what is going on right now...
Well, lemme tell you.

Hi I'm Y/N L/N or more specific, subject #019. I don't have powers nor am I special. I'm a 'test dummy'. I test things, if they're safe. I don't know my real family because they kept me here since day one. That's just great! I did go to highschool for a little while. I was pretty popular but then they said I wasn't allowed to live a normal life anymore...

But now I might be the first time traveller! That's so cool! Well, I mean they're not gonna say that I was the first timetraveller. They're gonna take all the credit of course. But atleast it's in my mind....

"#019. Please step in the timemachine" A professor says to me. I take a deep breath and place my foot in the timemachine. I shake and take another deep breath to calm myself down. "July, 1988" A professor mumbles and signs another man to pull a red lever. So he does.

Everything rumbles and shakes. I fiddle with my T-shirt and try to balans while the timemachine was shaking. All of the sudden, I was gone. Not in 2017 anymore.

But now in 1988. The timemachine crashes next to a river, close to an entrance to, what it looks like, the sewers. I feel the timemachine not moving and grab my backpack. I open the door and step out to see 4 boys surrounding the machine. "Shit" I mumbled to myself. "Oh h-hi!" You stutter and greet them.
They all give you a weird look. "Is she from outerspace? Is she an alien?!" Richie spits out loud. "No doofus. I'm from the future." You explain to them. "That explains the weird fashion." Richie says and is starting to understand. "Weird?! It's cute!! It's my favorite YouTubers merch!" You exclaim being a little offended. You stare at your hoodie you were wearing and it had your favorite YouTuber on it. "Uhm, what is a 'YouPooper'?" Eddie asks you still weirded out. "Excuse me? Bitch. You don't- oohhhhh" You cut off your own stupitidy nu realizing, it's not 2017. "Okay nevermind" You scoff jokingly. Eddie stands there in shock and inhales his inhaler. "Nobody has called Eddie a bitch before....." Stan speaks up all of the sudden. Richie nods in agreement. "I call everyone bitch" You whisper lightly.

"Whatever. What's your name?" Stan rolls his eyes and asks you. "I'm Y/N. You people?" You raise an eyebrow.

"My name's Stan"

"I'm Richie and have a big-"

"OKAY! *cough* I'm Eddie."

You smile at the three boys and look over to the fourth one who hasn't said anything at all. "H-hi I'm B-B-Bill....." He stutters while fiddling his fingers. "You boys are cute, y'know that?" You complement them and they all blush. "W-what do you mean?" Richie looks down. "You guys are good looking. No one ever told you that?" You are totally oblivious of there flustering. "N-no... W-w-we're not r-really p-popul-lar...." Bill stutters even more than before. "Oh, that sucks." You say and grab your phone because you felt awkward. "What the fuck?" Richie mumbles. "Yeah, so basically. Where is free Wifi?" You ask them, still being stupid as ever. "Oh fuck. This is 1988" You mentally facepalm and turn on your mobile data. "WiFi?" Eddie says questionably. "What is that thing in your hand." Stanley asks glancing down at your phone. You look up at Bill who is spacing out. Your eyes meet for a split second but then you blush lightly and look down at your phone.

"It's called a cellphone....." You mumble slightly embarrased of what just occured. You scroll through Instagram to see that Jaeden Lieberher posted a new picture with him and Jeremy Ray Taylor. You see the picture and your eyes widen. "Hollup. WAIT!! I DIDNT TRAVEL BACK IN TIME?! THEY JUST SENT ME INTO A MOVIE SOMEHOW?!!???" You yell being confused but still realizing what's happening. "Oh fuck! NO! Pennywise is gonna take us all.... Oh no....." You were shocked and started to ramble random things. Bill comforts you and puts his hand on your shoulder.

"Uh, you okay?" He asks without a stutter. "No. Because..... Y-you're Bill Denbrough and lost your brother Georgie Denbrough from a clown in the sewers and now you're trying to find him." You say and take a step back from Bill. "And you" You say and point to Richie. "You're Richie Tozier. You always make sexual Jokes and say that you have a long dick. You're also afraid of clowns." You were still shocked and then point to Eddie. "Eddie Kaspbrak. You have astma and hate getting dirty because of the bacteria. You usually where weird red shorts." All three boys stand in shock and you point to the last boy standing. Stan. "You.... You're jewish and need to learn something from the Torah to become a man. You're afraid of the lady in the painting in your dads office." You end your sentance in a sigh. "Oh god..." You sit down and breath heavily. "I need to get back.... Do you guys know any engineers ??" They shake their head and she turns on her phone to watch YouTube. That always calms you down. "Can I stay somewhere??" You ask them all of the sudden. "Yeah!" Bill says a little too fast. "I- uhhh, I-I m-mean do you wugh-wa-want to stay at mugh-my place?" He asks sweet and you nod and smile in response. All of the sudden you hear a splash. "Holy shit-" Richie begins and you remember the line. "What happened to you...." You mumble softly with him. They all stare which makes you blush. They start running towards the boy and help him. "Ben Hanscom" You whisper underneath your breath. "C'mon Y/N. Hop on the back of my bike!" Richie says and you gladly hop on the back. Bill looks at you wrapping your arms around Richies waist. He glares a jealous stare but continues to bike to the Pharmacy. They all bike into an ally and leave Richie with Ben while the rest go into the pharmacy.

You look on your phone again. "Jeez Y/N. Stop looking on that thing!" Eddie says annoyed. "Believe me. It's normal in 2017 and it's kinda sad actually." You explain. They all ignore you and try to find more supplies. "Okay so it says: 'The right way to fix someone up is....." You read out loud what it said on Wikipedia about patching someone up. "Oh okay. Thanks Y/N!" Stan smiles and looks at the money. He looks up at Bill and Eddie. "We don't have enough money...." He says worringly. Stan asks Eddie to use his account but he refuses. "Because your mother would kill you?" You say while searching through your backpack. "Here!" You hand them some money and they all thank you. You go to the next aisle to find some snacks to munch on. "Ugh! This is ugly!" One of the girls say. You walk to the bous but someone stops you. "Where do you think your going?" She steps infront of you. "I'm just walking by?" You angrily say.

"Well I don't think so...." She pushes you and the boys watch. "Your clothes look ugly. Who even wears that?" She laughs with her friends. "People with fashion?" You say like it's obvious. "Sorry to break the news but I'm the model! Which means I know everything about fashion." She bats her eyelashes. You burst out in laughter after that. "YOU?! FASHION! Please.... You look like you fell into a pool of melted crayons! Your make-up is so clown-ish! Less colors, more natural stuff booboo!" You laughs at her. Utterly embarrasing her infront of her friends. Her friends laugh and the boys do too. She runs off angrily and pissed. You pay for some snacks and go back to the boys who are still admiring your confidence. "Wow! That was amazing Y/N!" Eddie complements you. "Thanks Eds!" You smile. "I-I've never s-seen augh-anybody stand up infro-ont of Grugh-Greta!" Bill says in 'awe' and you smile as a frog back.

You all walk out and eat from the snacks you bought. You walk next to Bill who is looking down. 'Wait. Where's Beverly? Oh shit. She should've met the losers because of the money problem but I- Oh fuck me.....' You thought to yourself.
You ignore it and look at Bill. "Hey. Everything okay?" You ask him and he shakes his head.

"It's Georgie, right?" You say and look at him concerned. "H-how'd you kn-know?" He looks up and stares into your eyes. "Remember? This is a movie. I know what's about to happen but I can't tell you. I think I already screwed something up..." You look down just like what Bill was doing a second ago. "Wugh-what's that?" He asks.

You sigh and take his hand. "You were supposed to fall in love with a girl named Beverly. There was a love triangle between you, Ben and Bev. But because I gave you guys money, she never met you." You explained everything. "I think I wouldn't have fallen in love with her anyways....." He scoffs. "Why?" You look at him and he realised he said that out loud. "ARGH! I MEAN UHM I DONT KNOW!?" He stutters and blushes really hard. You look at him and realised what was roaming in his head. You blush even more. Maybe you liked Bill back? You didn't know yet.

A/N

This is a part 1 cause it's already taking too long😂❤