Chapter Three

The drive back to my villa was very uncomfortable. I was wet and didn't have an available towel in the truck, since it wasn't my own. I pulled up to the villa and got out. Opening the door, I saw Julius chilling on the couch watching television. He looked at me and immediately burst into laughter.

"What happened to you?" He asked.

I gave him a deathly look, because he knew. Everyone knew that if I left and came back wet, there was only one person that I could have been with. His laughter didn't stop as he followed me into the bedroom where I began taking off the wet clothes.

"I called my boss," he said as he stood in the doorway.

I turned around to face him, encouraging him to continue where he was going with this.

"And?" I threw the shirt on the floor and began sliding out of the pants and my panties. I was used to being completely naked around Julius, so I wasn't the least bit fazed by anything.

He shrugged before speaking, "I told him that once you found someone to replace me, I will move on to another client."

"I gotta go back down to that agency?" I groaned. I hated that process, honestly. I wasn't good at picking out bodyguards. Honestly, I wouldn't have picked out Julius, because he didn't look as built as I thought a bodyguard should. I was under the impression that bodyguards had muscles on top of muscles.

Laughing, he shook his head. "If you want, Shawn and I can go down there and find someone for you."

I looked at him to make sure that he was truly serious about this. "Why the both of you?"

Julius shrugged. "Because we both care about you, and we both know the type of protection that you need. I been working with you all these years and your fans don't tighten up. Never knew women were that strong."

I laughed hard and threw my hands up. "Alright. I'll call him later and run it by him. I need to shower," I groaned.

"Yes. Please," Julius commented.

I couldn't even respond, because Shawn surly didn't push me into the cleanest water available. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. After coming out with shorts and a shirt on, I saw Julius on the phone.

"Here she goes," he said, handing me the phone. I frowned up, because I didn't want to talk to anyone right now. I was hungry.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Mommy!" Julian screamed through the phone, causing me to have to pull the phone from my ear.

"Sup, munchkin?"

"Nothing, mommy. I just got home from school."

"Really? How was it?"

"Same as always. But, mommy, we gotta talk when you get home."

I paused and looked at the phone. I thought I was the parent? "Am I in trouble?"

Julian laughed, "Nooo, mommy. It's 'portant, though."

"Important."

"That's what I said."

Rolling my eyes, I decided to change the subject. "Where's Danny?"

"Getting a whooping," Julian responded nonchalantly. It was actually quite normal that Daniel was getting a whooping. I'd be the first to say that I didn't actually agree with Milena's parenting. She was quick to pull out a belt and whoop her son, but I didn't see the point in it. It was instilling more fear in him than anything. It also worried me that Daniel would probably be questioning why Julian didn't get whoopings like him.