Chapter Fifty Five

Today wasn't just a day. No, this was more than just your average September Saturday. This was my day. This was the day that I became somebody's wife. Honestly, I can't believe that I was actually saying that. I was finally going to be someone's wife. Not girlfriend, not baby mama, not fiancé – but wife. Shawn and I were finally going to take that step, and I couldn't wait to see our plan in action. We didn't' take years to plan like most. We actually only took nine months to do this.

Smiling, I planted my feet firmly on the carpeted floor and went to do my morning ritual. I looked at the clock and thought for a second. I would be getting married in seven hours. Standing in the mirror, I adjusted the headband on my head before smiling brightly. I put on my Bekett suede wedge sneakers by Isabel Marat, grabbed my purse, and headed to the venue. I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be.

Pulling up, I was able to identify everyone's cars. Ty was here to do my hair and makeup. No one has seen my wedding dress, so that was challenging for him. He couldn't really understand why I wanted my hair and makeup a certain way, but it would be perfect with my dress.

Kelly was also there. She said that she wanted to make sure that everything was okay with me. Basically, she was going to be doing the job that she normally does when I'm on tour. All of the venders were there, which allowed me to breathe as I went inside of the building. It was a beautiful big building, but I would only be using one of their main and biggest halls. The building that I would be occupying for the day is two stories and holds 1,200 people.

"Heyyy," I giggled as I entered the room that was dedicated for my dressing room.

Ty was sitting in the chair in his sweats. Kelly was on her laptop. You could tell that they were both waiting on me, which was something that I expected.

"Hey!" They both greeted me in unison.

"You ready to get your hectic day started?" Ty questioned as he got up from the chair. I sat down in the chair and smiled.

"Of course. I'm gettin' murried!" They both laughed as Ty went ahead and started to work his magic, as he always did.

At this point, we were the only ones there besides the vendors. You had the caterers, the cake lady, florist, and camera crew.

"Mama!" I heard finally. I had been locked up in this room for about two hours with Ty and Kelly. My hair and makeup were both done, but I couldn't be seen outside of the room, which was a bit displeasing.

"Hey baby boy!" I said as I hugged my baby.

"You look pretty," he said while touching my hair gently.

"Thank you. You just got here?" I asked him.

"Yes. Grandma Gloria is waiting on Nia."

"Is the Cae here?"

Julian nodded his head and ran outside of my dressing room door and ran back. "They're coming!"

Moments later, Nia came in with her eight month old baby boy. "Look at the mama and mama to be again!" I giggled.

Nia was about four months pregnant right now. I fell out when she and Corey called me and told me that they were with child again. I guess Corey wasn't playing when he said that he wanted to start that family. Nia was about to be cranking babies out left and right.

"Oh girl hush," she laughed as she handed me the baby. I touched his nose, which was something I found myself always doing. I couldn't help but be mesmerized by this baby. Nia always had to snatch her baby back, because I could take this little one home with me. She was wearing a cute little white dress that somehow showed and hid her baby bump. Her hair was in a simple, yet elegant high ponytail.