Chapter Forty Seven

Bey's POV

You ever just be fed the hell up, and wake up one morning and realize that you don't have to deal with that mess? That's how I felt when I woke up this morning. Ever since a month ago when I came back on my break, Julian had been acting an ass. Yes, he's went to therapy twice, but it's almost as if he spills his guts, gets the advice, and then sees me. I don't have to deal with that shit.

It was eight o'clock in the morning and everyone was practically snoring. Shawn's ass was the loudest. Shaking my head, I took a quick shower, did my normal routine, and slipped into something comfortable and quick to wear.

I grabbed Shawn's keys and went to Target. I was glad that not many people were there. I didn't have a bodyguard, and I wasn't in the mood. Sighing, I grabbed two of those clear tub thingies and paid for them. The cashier recognized me, and she about fainted.

Laughing softly to myself, I got back in the car, grabbed some Chick-Fil-A and took my ass back to the house. It was still quiet, which let me know that they were still sleeping. Good.

Politely, I walked in Julian's room and began packing up all of his electronics.

He stirred in his sleep until he finally woke up. "Ma, what are you doing?" He asked me.

"Packing up all your little toys and gadgets."

"Why?"

I smirked as I put the lid on one of the tubs. "Because I'm your mother, and you will learn to respect me. You will not be getting any of these back until you realize that. Until you realize who pushed you out, fed you, and changed your shitty ass diapers. You will respect me, little boy. And if you think this is nothing, I'll take that damn bed if I have to," I simply said before leaving the room.

I was tired of my child acting like he was older than me. I went into my room and put the box in my walk in closet. It wasn't going to stay there. I was going to be taking it along with me during the tour.

"Morning sunshine!" I smiled at Shawn, who was just getting up.

"What's that?"

"Julian's stuff."

"You took it?"

"Yep."

"Why?"

"Because yelling at him and whooping him obviously does nothing. So, I figured snatching his shit will."

Shawn did nothing but laugh a bit. "What are you doing today?"

I thought about what today was. It was a Saturday. I had to go help Nia with some of the wedding planning. Her sisters were supposed to help, but their flight was cancelled yesterday. Then, Kelly and I will be going to look for a place."

"Awee, look at you! Helping people and shit! Help me with breakfast."

"Chick-Fil-A did that, you smart ass!"

Shawn laughed while I ran into the kitchen. I couldn't eat cold Chick-Fil-A. It simply wasn't the same.

After eating, I got dressed and went straight for Corey's house. I didn't plan on him being there, so I politely knocked.

"Oh thank God you're here!" Nia said as she practically pulled me inside of their home. I laughed, and knew exactly what that meant.

"She's here?"

"They both are. I swear they're going to make me go into labor early," she stressed.

I sighed and shook my head. "Like I said a month ago. Kick their asses out."