Chapter Seventeen

I sighed as I walked around the house. I was having a meeting with Kelly today about my whole pregnancy. We needed to know what would happen with the tour. It was an unfortunate situation for my fans, but I was more than ecstatic to be expanding my family life.

I sighed as I looked into the playroom. It was a mess. The new toys they had bought were literally scattered all around the room. "Y'all gone stay in here?" I asked, but received no answer.

"Whatever," I mumbled before hearing the door. I opened it to see Kelly was ready for business. We went up to my office and I just looked at her. We both knew how much this tour meant. We both knew that it was a sold out tour and there was a lot of profit.

"What's up, Bey?" She asked me.

"I found out I was pregnant, yesterday."

She let out a deep breath. "How long before you really start showing?" She asked me.

I looked down at my stomach. "Honestly? I give this baby another month. Like, seriously, the start of the next leg."

"We haven't taped, yet, Bey." She reminded me.

"How about we tape the first show?"

"And do what with the others?"

"I really don't want to cancel, but I can't expect people to postpone until I give birth, recover, get back in shape, and then make sure I'm absolutely fine. I can't expect that and I won't," I told her.

Kelly nodded her head and went looking into her iPad. I could see that she was looking at my calendar. "You have a lot of stuff coming up, Bey. Shawn actually called me," she said.

I frowned up. "For?"

"He's having some fundraising dinner and wanted you to perform."

"What did you say?"

"I added it. You've never declined Shawn's stuff, so I figured it was fine."

I nodded my head. I didn't mind that he had asked Kelly. She knew I would do the concert. "What else?"

"You have to tape the show, no matter what. I think after you cancel, you should just let it go. There won't be a need to make people wait that long for the same tour. When you come back, you should start a brand new tour."

Advice like that, I always had to ask Shawn about. He wasn't a woman, but I've never heard of some mess like this. I was truly feeling bad now.

"You also have a few appearances."

"Depends on which ones, I won't be attending."

She nodded her head and made that note. "We're going to have to have a formal meeting with everyone involved in this. This means the tour promotors and the tour crew. We can't just cancel this and not let everyone know."

Kelly stood up, prepared to leave. "Wait. Who's the father?"

I instantly mugged her. It wasn't a subject I was prepared to get into. No one really knew what Shawn and I were doing. "Kelly, that's too personal."

"Sorry girl, I just needed to know in case any news spilled."

"We'll handle it if anything comes out."

I walked her to the door. I couldn't believe that she had asked me something like that, honestly.

"Ma! Can we fill up the swimming pool?!" Julian asked running toward me.

"Yeah. I'll get lunch ready while y'all in there."

Julian immediately ran outside to fill the pool up with water. I knew that I would eventually had to get a house with a pool, but this one was safer for now. I walked in Daniel's room and began taking out a pair of swimming trunks for him.