Chapter Twenty Four

"The fuck are you doing here?!" I heard Shawn shout as the door opened. I groaned in my pillow. I didn't want to get up, period. But, bass coming from Julius and Shawn's mouths were quickly spreading throughout the house. I couldn't believe Shawn was actually doing this right now.

I sighed and got out the bed. I closed the door behind me, so that nothing would wake up Daniel. He was sleeping peaceful, and didn't deserve for anyone to disturb that peace. I walked down the stairs, and saw them just yelling at one another. Neither of them saw me, because they were too busy with one another.

I simply sat down on the stairs and watched them.

"YOU ARE A BODY GUARD! NOT HER MAN!" Shawn yelled at Julius. I rolled my eyes at that comment, because I simply told Julius to stay, because it was very late. He wasn't sleeping in my room; he was staying in the guest room.

The continued, but everything stopped when Shawn yelled at him about how the baby I miscarried wasn't his. I slowly stood up on the stairs and looked at Shawn with disbelief.

"Get out my house!" I yelled at him. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Julius was furious with me. I knew that it hurt him to be in a relationship with me for that long, and a baby was never conceived. But I also knew that he probably didn't know that the baby was conceived when we weren't in a relationship.

"Excuse me?!" Shawn argued back.

"I said get out!"

"So you're going to choose him over me, Bey?"

I looked at him in disbelief. "I'm not choosing anyone. I'm telling you, Shawn Carter, to get out my house!"

I was over a lot of things, and Shawn was one of the main things that I was over. I honestly felt like I was over my head thinking that we could just get together and be happy. It was all that I wanted. I wanted a life where when the lights on the stage went off, I didn't have to worry about anything else. I could be peaceful, and not have to think about Beyoncé the entertainer, but Beyoncé the human.

Shawn was seriously ignoring me and walking up to me. I could feel my defenses slowly breaking down the closer he got to me, and I couldn't allow that to happen. He needed to leave.

"Get out!" I finally yelled. It stopped him dead in his tracks. I could hear the deep sigh he let out. He turned around and stormed out my house, slamming the door behind him.

Julius looked at me before shaking his head. "It's not what you think, Julius," I attempted to reassure him.

He bitterly laughed. I could tell that he was trying to control his temper. "Then what is it Bey? We were together for how long? We talked about our plans for how long? Then I find out from HIM that you were pregnant?!"

"I'm sorry, Ju. But, I can assure you that we weren't together when that happened."

He looked at me. "How can you assure me of that, Bey," he asked as placed his foot firmly on the first step.

I looked down at him and closed my eyes. I couldn't tell him that the day we broke up was the day I had sex with Shawn. That would be too heart breaking for anyone to go through.

"You can't even answer that," he said more as a statement to himself. Julius walked straight past me and to the guest room. I sighed and went back to my bedroom. Before I could fall asleep, I heard my front door shut once more, letting me know that he had actually left.

I woke up the next morning, knowing that today I needed to change a lot of things. My life was falling apart before my eyes, and I needed to fix it. I wanted to make things right with my son. Even though I didn't exactly know what was going on with him, I felt like I needed to kick a few things into gear.