Chapter Fifty One

I was happy. No, no, I was ecstatic. I was finally leaving for the United States of America, y'all! I was going to be closer to home, and that excited me. Granted, I wouldn't fully be at home, but I knew that I was only a few hours away via private jet. Before this transition, I was going home to my babies. Yes, my babies – my son and my fiancé. The sound of that just flowed perfectly for me. It was my family, no matter if we had children or not. Shawn was currently on a plane, as well, coming from Paris. No, he wasn't finished with the joint album with Kanye, but he was making sure that we spent as much time as possible.

"We're here, Ms. Knowles," the pilot informed me as the plane finally came to a halt. I smiled brightly at that and gathered the little belongings that I had brought with me. I don't travel with all of my clothes. They go with the crew, so I was fine on that. Riding a private jet solo to have family time was probably the best thing in the world for me. I stepped off of the jet to find Julius waiting for me. I laughed for a minute, because I had no idea that he would be the one to pick me up. Generally, it was always a surprise as to who was going to pick me up from the landing sight. Julius didn't attend the last show, because he said that he had something really important to do. I always allowed them one grace day, and I had a soft spot for Julius, so I didn't mind.

"Hey!" I greeted as he pulled me into a tight hug.

"How are you?" Julius asked as he opened the back door. A cute little mini bulldog was resting in the backseat.

"Awee, it's so ugly!" I cooed.

Julius laughed hard at that. "Whatever."

"Is it yours?" I questioned once we both got into the car.

"Yeah, that's what was so important."

Julius started going on and on about this dog. He talked about how he found out about it, what the dog can do, what it has done today, and a bunch of other stuff.

"Julius, go dating," I interrupted.

"What?" He asked, shocked.

I shook my head in disbelief. "You don't even like dogs. Go date."

I could hear him release a deep breath. "I don't have time to date, Bey."

"But you have time to care for a dog?"

"The dog can travel with me," he reasoned. He was right. The dog could travel with him, but I would really rather this man move on with a woman.

"I'm giving you the rest of the tour off, paid. After that, I won't be doing much in the public. Go date."

Julius pulled up to my house, and I thanked him. I knew that no one was home right now. Daniel and Julian were staying with Milena. She had actually gone ahead and rented herself a small two bedroom apartment. I knew that she wanted to get started on her new life, so I was more than okay with it. I felt like she felt that she had a lot to prove to everyone, and I had faith in her. I placed my bags down and went ahead to take a shower.