Chapter Fifty Three

Beyoncé's POV

"Why don't you love me? Tell me Shawn why don't you love me when I make me so damn easy to loveee? Why don't you need me? Oh, tell me baby, why don't you need me when I make me so damn easy to need?" I sang as I practically danced in front of an angry Shawn Carter.

"Lookie here," I said as I looked at Julian, who was sitting on the couch laughing, "I even put money in the bank account. Don't have to ask no one to help me out. You don't even noootice that!"

Shawn looked at me dead in the face, causing me to laugh harder. I straddled his lap before kissing his lips. "I sowwieee!"

Shawn had been playing the Xbox in the living room, and I wanted some attention. I've been home and I just wanted to spend time with my boys. But no, Shawn was playing that damn NBA game. So, you know what I did? Oh yes, I turned it off. I've never seen Shawn get up so damn quick in my life. I got scared for a moment.

"Move, Bey," Shawn mumbled.

I laughed a bit. "I said I was sorry!"

"She said she was sorry!" Julian told him.

I continued pouting at Shawn before he burst into laughter. "I really can't stand you."

I gasped before singing. "Why don't you LIKE me?! Tell me "

"Girl..."

I rolled my eyes and got off of him. It was Christmas Eve! You know what that means? Like do you guys really know what that means? It means that you missed Shawn and Corey's birthday. Sadly, I did, as well. I had a concert on that day, and I made sure that they enjoyed it. I didn't want them coming to wherever I was, so they had fun together.

Michelle did turn herself in. Secretly, I'm still hoping she does an episode on a show. She doesn't have to say she's related to Shawn, though. But that would be a good episode! Nia is practically ready to pop. Everyone's just basically standing by the phone, waiting.

"What are we going to do?" I asked as we all laid on the couch.

"I don't know," Julian replied. He was on Christmas break.

"I think we should finish decorating the house," I suggested.

"How about no?" Shawn said before getting up.

I frowned up almost immediately. "Why not?"

"I got something better. Something that's a little more important."

Oh? "Like what?"

Shawn smirked a bit and went back to walking up the stairs. "Get dressed and find out."

I sighed and followed him up the stairs. Since I didn't know where the hell I was going, I kept it simple with a grey sweater I got from Topshop and some jeans. Shawn was dressed in his normal mess black.

I shook my head and we all got in the truck. Driving, I felt this nervousness come over me, and I immediately knew once we started hitting more than familiar streets. "What are you doing?" I asked Shawn.

"I made up with my mother, it's your turn."

I glared at him angrily. I didn't want to do this now. This was going to ruin my Christmas spirit, I knew. The Devil don't like Christmas!

We pulled into her driveway and I let out a deep breath. "C'mon Mama!" Julian said as he unbuckled himself and got out the truck, leaving Shawn and I.

"Look, I'm not saying you gotta go back to how things were. I highly doubt that will happen. But, I think the air needs to be cleared regarding feelings."