Chapter Fourteen

"We really need to figure this out," I told Shawn as I sipped on my hot chocolate. We were in the Caribbean to refurbish the house. It was about that time, and Daniel needed his own room. Even though we didn't usually stay out her long, I was having my month long break. I wanted to work on my album in peace. Peace happened to mean away from New York. My mother was still mad about the whole Milena fiasco, and was practically rushing me to get the kids out of her house. I couldn't process why she was being rude to them, but I wasn't going to sit and worry about it.

"Are we keeping the same color scheme?" Shawn asked as he flipped through the booklet. We were starting with the living room, since it was the biggest part.

Shrugging my shoulders, I looked around it. "I told you before, all this white isn't really what's hot. We need a splash of color. White and black or white and red. But the couch shouldn't match the floor."

He burst into laughter. "Stop talking about my decorating skills!"

"You clearly did nothing but circle shit in the book and tell them to send it. Clearly."

"Whatever, Bey. What's happening with Ju's room?"

"He's about to be eight, and he's growing up fast. He wants a MacBook. So I guess a kid theme is out of the question for him. Give him something for a teenager."

"You really getting him a MacBook?" Shawn asked, looking at me crazy.

"What's wrong with that?"

"He's seven, Bey. He doesn't need one. He can stick to using your iPad."

"I don't really like him using my iPad. I think the MacBook will be good for him."

"Hope you're ready to do a lot of blocking."

"He'll be fine. Ju knows what not to go on and what he's allowed to go on. He's not allowed to Google me."

Shawn eyed me. "Are you serious?"

"Yes. Why should he google someone he lives with?"

"Maybe he just wants to see something about his mother."

"How about no?"

"Can he google me?"

"Hell no. He can't YouTube you either."

"He's never heard my music?!"

I could help but to giggle at this. "He's heard one song."

"Which?"

"Doesn't matter. Can we finish this?"

Shawn let out a deep breath before we moved up to the bedroom. "I hate this bed," I told him.

"You can't be serious right now."

"I am. The bed isn't as...comfortable as I'd like. And you decorated this all boring."

"Did you just say my bed wasn't comfortable?"

I laughed and sat down on the bed. We had been working on plans for the house for a while now, and we were no where near finished. I sat the cup down on the end table and shrugged. "I've laid in hotel beds more comfortable than this."

"Oh really?" Shawn asked as he began coming toward me.

"Really," I replied with a smirk.

He slid in between my legs and planted a kiss on my lips. Next thing I knew, he had traveled down to my neck and then further down my body. Roughly, he pulled my pants down and pushed my panties to the side and dove inside with his tongue.

"Fuck," I moaned as I placed my hand on the back of his head.

"Sh-Sh-Shawn, not nowww," I moaned and whined at the same time.