Chapter 21.1 - Nightmares (Brothers' POV)

A/N (1/9/18) - The update for today will be from the brothers' perspectives again!

This chapter kind of has a lot of information, so I would recommend reading it just for clarification purposes. But if you really hate POV switches, you could definitely skip it (and wait for the next update on Thursday) without being too confused. You'll just be in the dark about a few things in the chapters to come. But no more confused than Mia lol

I hope you enjoy! Thanks for reading ^^

---

Carson's POV

"Hey," I say close to his head, quietly.

He doesn't respond.

What can I say? I tried. I grab his shoulders and shake him violently. "Hey, Aiden."

He jerks awake. He looks at me crazily, hair falling over his face. His eyes dart from the left to the right before settling on me. Then they narrow. "What the hell do you want, Carson?"

"It's about Mia."

He tosses his covers to the side and jumps out of bed. "What happened?" He's already heading for the door in just his boxers, staggering a bit and kind of falling over to the side [A/N - I'm talking about Aiden's balance not his boxers anyone who has a dirty mind xD].

I fight the urge to chuckle. Aiden is funny when he's just waking up, but I don't feel like starting a fight by saying that. I just watch him make a fool of himself from the comfort of his bed. I lie back and stretch out.

He looks back at me. "...Carson?"

I don't say anything.

"If you say this is about another one of your plans."

I scratch the back of my neck. "I was just wondering."

He groans and shoves me over, crawling back into bed. "Go away."

"It's time to wake up though."

He doesn't respond.

Mornings and Aiden don't mix. In fact, no time of day mixes well with Aiden.

I'm not a morning person myself, but lately I just can't 'stay in bed.' The longer it takes me to get to school, the longer it takes to see Mia. I can't keep my girl waiting now.

And it shouldn't even be like this. Usually when a werewolf finds their imprint, they move in together immediately. I was about ready to pack her bags for her the second I saw her in Walmart, but Axel listed a bunch of reasons I didn't pay attention to as to why that might not be a good idea. Scaring her off or something. Human shit. So here we are, having to wait for school of all places to see our divinely given other half. It's ridiculous. She's mine... isn't she?

I sigh at the thought of her. Mia. She's my whole problem right now, and Aiden's not being helpful at all. I roll on top of him. "What if she's waiting for me to ask her out right now?"

He shoves me off the bed. "Get over yourself."

I land with a thud. Axel, who's currently in the bathroom, sends over some concerned vibes through mindlink, but I mentally wave him off. I'm still alive. Aiden hasn't tried to kill me... Yet.

Despite his bad attitude, I decide to start my day right and hit the ground running (literally). I take a shower with time to spare before he even manages to zombie walk into the bathroom, cursing the light and the sound and the universe. I'm that good. Scary I know.

While standing in front of the mirror brushing my teeth, I watch my reflection watching me with amber eyes. Then I look over at Axel brushing his teeth too at the sink beside me. He's not looking at anything in particular, and a thought crosses my mind that I wish I could unthink.