Chapter I

Clock hits four, Jisoo's class for today is over. She went back to her room and picks up her favorite hoodie and earphones. Jisoo is homeschooled ever since she started schooling. She merely has friends because of it.

She carefully went to downstairs holding the railings. When she got down, she wore her hoodie and put some cookies in the pocket. She grabbed 5 colored papers not really minding what colors they are.

"Mom! I'll just go to the park." she shouted.

"I'll call the driver to send you there." Her mom said.

"Thanks mom but no, I can do it. I know the way going there." Jisoo insisted.

"But Jisoo, you might get lost." Her mom said with concern.

"Mom, you don't need to worry. I'll be fine, okay?" Jisoo said amd started walk her way to the park.

She has her head low while walking then suddenly she bumped someone.

"My ice cream!" The girl said.

"I'm sorry. It was an accident." Jisoo sincerely said keeping her head low.

When she got no response from the girl, she started to walk again. She lost track so she bumped again, this time, to the tree. Her favorite spot. She sat down there and plugged her earphones.

She grabbed one piece of paper and folded it turning it into a plane. Her mom taught her this when she was 5. It became a habit of her to make paper planes.

"Hey! You should buy me an ice cream!" The girl said shouting at Jisoo.

"Hey! Are you deaf?!"

"Aish. Whatever, I'll get back here next time." The girl whined.

Jisoo who is drowning herself from listening to music and making paper planes didn't know that there was a girl who was shouting at her.

-

Jennie was not in her mood today because she got a low score from her math class. She got distracted by a senior from her school, Jennie got a huge crush on her.

When she was walking her way to their new house, she stopped when there's an ice cream truck parked at the park. She went to buy so eagerly.

"One milk-flavoured ice cream, please." She said and handed a money.

She took the ice cream and when she turned, she bumped someone and her ice cream fell. The girl who bumped her apologized but she was just looking pitily at her ice cream.

When she was back at her senses, she went to the tree where the girl was.

"Hey! You should buy me an ice cream!" She said shouting at the girl.

"Hey! Are you deaf?!"

"Aish. Whatever, I'll get back here next time." She whined and made her way to their house.

"I'll get back to you for the sake of my ice cream." Jennie hissed