Chapter VII

The room is filled with noisy students, playing around, there are also groups of girls doing their make up and talking about their crushes on the varsity team. And then there's Jeonyeon and Lisa teasing Jennie because of her crush, Irene.

"Jennie Kim really got the charms." Lisa said.

"What about your friend, Jisoo? When will me meet her?" Jeongyeon said.

Jennie talks about Irene a lot to them because they are bestfriend since little. But other than Irene, she also talks about Jisoo. How she loves chicken so much. How she loves making paper planes and how beautiful the girl is.

And one of Jennie's friends couldn't help but to admire Jisoo according on how Jennie describes her. She has this feeling of meeting the girl and getting close to her.

"Soon." Jennie simply said and went back to her desk when the teacher came.

-

Jennie leaned on the corridor while waiting for Irene. The older girl is still in her class. They're now really close to each other after their day out. Some students even talking suspisciously if the two are already a couple.

"Let's go." Irene said and started to walk.

"Where are we going?" Jennie asked as they got outside from the school.

"We're going to play bowling. I kinda missed playing tho." Irene said.

Jennie was excited how will this day turns out because she knows how to play bowling too.

They went to a place where you can bowling. It's actually owned by Irene's family. So, they don't need to pay anymore.

"Whoever losses will gonna treat burgers and fries." Irene said and Jennie agreed taking on the challenge.

-

"That's all for today, Jisoo. Good Job." Her teacher said.

"Thank you, ma'am. Bye!" Jisoo smiled. She fixed her study table and wore her hoodie, the one that Jennie gave.

"Mom! I gotta go." Jisoo shouted from the living room and walked making her way to the park, as usual.

She's excited to show off to Jennie that she wore her gift today. When she got there, she started making paper planes. She tried to threw one.

And unknowingly, she hit a person. That was now walking towards her. Jisoo heard a stomped so, she assumed Jennie's already here.

"Nyeong an, Jendeukie." She said giddily.

"Sorry but I'm not Jendeukie." The girl said.

Jisoo got shy for moment.

"Sorry." She said and sat back behind the tree.

"You're Jisoo, right?" The girl asked.

"Yes. Where did you get my name?" Jisoo asked. She's now getting uncomfortable with the stranger.

So, she's Jisoo. She really is beautiful.

"I'm Jennie's friend. I went here because I wanted to meet you."

"Oh." That's all Jisoo could say.

"I guess you're waiting for her." The girl sat beside Jisoo.

"Yes. We meet each other everyday at this hour." Jisoo said.

"I think she went out with Irene after class. Do you mind if I join you while you wait for her?"

She was dismayed hearing it. Knowing that there is a possibility Jennie wouldn't come today. She's hurt.

Jisoo was quite unsure if she'd agree or not.  But then the girl seemed nice and she doesn't want to be rude so she agreed.

"By the way, I'm Lisa. Lisa Manoban. Ehee!" Lisa said and did her cringey aegyo 'ehee'.

Jisoo laughed.

"Nice to meet you Lisa Manobal." Jisoo chuckled.

"Hey! It's Manoban not Manobal." Lisa pouts.

Two hours passed and they got to know each other. Jisoo got easily comfortable around Lisa.

Jisoo stood up so as Lisa.

"I need to go home." Jisoo said.

"Mind if I walk you home?" Lisa asked and the older girl just nodded.

"You're fun to be with. I enjoy your company." Jisoo said while they were walking.

"Thank you. You, too." Lisa smiled.

They were now infront of Jisoo's house. And Jisoo was about to go in when she heard a familiar voice.

"Lisa?" Jennie creased her brows. She was confused why are the together right now.