Chapter XXXII

The next day, Jennie is currently on her way to the Kim's residence, wearing her signature gummy smile. She probably mistaken as crazy girl if someone sees her. But the girl doesn't give a care.

Love will really make you look like a fool.

While she was on her way, she saw a familiar figure walking in the same direction as her, it was her friend, Lisa.

"Hey, Manoban!" Jennie said cheerfully.

"Hello there, Jen." The girl said with a smile.

"You're gonna visit, Chaeng? Oh, I have a good news. Jisoo is finally here!" The cheerful girl said, her excitement to see Jisoo again is written all over her face.

Lisa suddenly got nervous. Jennie was clueless that she was the one who picked the said girl at the airport and was the only one who had a communication with Jisoo.

"Oh, really?!" Lisa said, trying to sound shocked.

"You got some bad acting, Manoban." She said to herself

"Yep! Now, let's go." Jennie said, dragging Lisa infront of Jisoo's house.

Right after they arrived, Jennie pressed the doorbell. After a couple of seconds, Chaeyoung appeared opening the gate for them.

"Oh, you two came at a perfect timing. Me and Jisoo were about to grab our snacks." Chaeyoung said.

The three started to walk on the house's front door.

They were welcomed by Jisoo who's sitting on the couch. Choosing what movie to pick. When she felt the three ladies' presence, she stood up and greeting them with warm smile.

"Hi, Jen and Lis!" She said.

"Hello, Chu" "Hello, Jisoo." The two said in unison.

Jisoo just chuckled, gesturing them to join her and sit on the couch.

"Chu? I think I've heard of that before." Jennie said to herself.

Jennie sat on right side of the older girl and Lisa sat on the left, Chaeyoung sat beside Lisa.

"Me and Lisa will just gonna share this bowl of popcorn and you two share." Chaeyoung suggested and the two nodded.

-

They're at the middle of the second movie. The thai girl sometimes stealing glances on the Kims and felt a tiny bit of jealousy. Jisoo's head is leaning on the younger's shoulder.

Suddenly, someone's phone is ringing. It was Jisoo's.

"Hello, mom?" She said.

"WHAT?! Why didn't you inform me. I'll be there in a sec." Jisoo hangs up and stood up leaving everyone in the living room.

"What was that?" Chaeyoung asked in confusion.

After a minute or so, the door opened, revealing Jisoo's mom, Seulgi and a familiar guy, Suho.

"This was sudden. Sorry guys. Never knew they'd gonna be home too soon." Jisoo explained to them.

Chaeyoung then greeted the new comers and two felt outcasted.

"Ohh. Hey, Jennie and Lisa. Long time no see. I missed you two." Jisoo's mother said and went to hug the girls.

The two responded with a smile and hug the middle aged woman back.

"Nice to see you again, aunt."

After that, someone faked a cough, that's the cue for Jisoo to introduce the two who accompanied her mom.

"By the way, Seul and Suho meet Jennie and Lisa. Lisa and Jennie meet Seul and Suho." Jisoo said.

They exchanged each other a smile. And Seulgi nudged Jisoo.

"She's pretty. No wonder you forgot your feelings to me." The monolid girl whisper.

Jennie, on the other hand, was thinking so deeply. She's been convincing herself that the guy is so familiar. She saw him before. And before she'd go insane, she finally remembered.

"That's the guy on Lisa's wrong sent screenshot. And that's why the chu sounded so familiar also." She said to herself.

Jennie looked at Lisa. Before she even bombarded the girl with questions, Lisa spoke.

"I- i can explain." Lisa said looking somewhat nervous.

-

Not really happy with the past few chapters of this story. I think I kind of ruined the flow or what.

I don't really have a plot plan or whatever, I just write whenever I update a new chapter lol.

Is this story not going good?

Tell me your thoughts.