Chapter XXXV

First date jitters are getting into Jennie's nerves. She's at the living room of Jisoo's house, waiting for her to come out from her room. She's playing with her finger to ease her nervousness.

Do I look like I'm going on a date? Did I wear my clothes correctly?

She snapped from her thoughts when Jisoo appeared infront of her, who looks beautiful as ever. Man, she's whipped and there's no denying on that.

"How can you look good with casual cothes?" She mumbled softly not wanting to be heard.

But she said it loud enough for Jisoo to hear it.

"I should be the one saying that." Jisoo said. The younger one suddenly got shy and put her hand on her face.

"We should get going." Jennie said after recovering from that.

-

"Where are you taking me?" Jisoo asked when their on the bus, clueless about what's about to happen on their first date.

Jennie looked at her and smiled.

"I hope I made the right place for our first date." Jennie said.

"Is it also the place where you and Irene spent on your first date?" The older said, here she goes again with her teasing.

Jennie glared at her, giving her a seriously-look.

"Why? I'm just asking." She said trying to sound innocent as possible.

"It's not, okay. Can you stop teasing me? Wait, why are you asking me those questions?" Jennie said with playful smirk.

"I'm just curious, okay?" Jisoo said defensively.

"I smell jealousy in the air." Now, it's Jennie's turn to tease the older.

"Jealous my ass." The older girl said, crossing her arms and turned her face at the window.

When the bus stopped, Jennie grabbed Jisoo's hand and got out. They walk a little bit and finally arriving at the place.

"Art Museum?!" Jisoo said, looking so excited to see the place.

"Yup, I hope you're gonna love it here." Jennie said.

Now, Jisoo's the one grabbing the other's hand, walking fastly at the entrance. But first, they should buy ticket.

Someone's too excited.

When they successfully bought their tickets, they rushed to get inside.

"Woah." Jisoo said with such amusement. Her eyes filled with adoration.

Jennie scratched her nape when her date was too engrossed with the arts, and totally abandoning her. She pulled out her camera and took pictures, of course, Jisoo has to be her subject.

She's the best among these masterpieces. An artwork that's truly and perfectly made.

"Someday, I want to open an exhibition with my work." Jisoo said, looking at her with determination.

"Sure, I know you can do it." Jennie encouraged.

They were looking intently at every art there, appreciating every detail and the story it implies.

As much as Jennie wants to focus on those, she can't take her eyes off of Jisoo.

"Please be my girlfriend." She whispered. Her face paled when the older one turned to face her.

"I didn't said it out loud, did I?" Jennie asked, trying not to stutter.

"You clearly said it loud enough for my ears to hear, missy." Jisoo said, her attention was put on Jennie now.

"Oh gosh, I'm so stupid. Pabo, Jennie." She said to herself, giving Jisoo a shy smile.

It suddenly became quiet. Jisoo's containing her laughter while seeing the younger one.

"Did you ask also Irene to be your girlfriend on the first date that's why you got rejected?" Jisoo's back at it again.

Before Jennie could whine, she felt a pinch on her cheek.

"Oh, by the way, I'd love to be your girlfriend." And with that Jisoo continued to roam around the museum, leaving Jennie dumbfounded.

-
for the remaining chapters, i'll be skipping time

i'm almost done with the ending and it'll be long

thank you