Chapter XXXIII

It's getting late, the moon and stars are already visible in the night sky. And it's time for her and Lisa to bid good bye already.

Before Jisoo got to enter the gate, the cat eyed girl held her wrist. Jisoo raised her brow, anticipating what the girl has to say.

"Uhm, can we meet at the park tomorrow like the usual?" She asked, a bit shy.

"I'd love to." The older girl said with a smile. After that, she made her way inside.

Jennie had a great time with Jisoo's family today but was a little bit awkward around Seulgi and Suho.

Jennie assumed that Seulgi was the one who Jisoo mentioned as her first love before. And that childhood friend who made the paintings together with Jisoo.

But she doesn't feel threatened about her, she was more curious about this Suho guy.

She set aside her thoughts and faced her friend who's beside her.

"Manoban." Jennie said trying to sound intimidating.

Lisa stopped on her track when she heard the older. She wasn't supposed to be the one explaining this.

"Kim." The thai girl said.

The two just decided to talk it out on Jennie's house, a sudden sleepover. As usual, Jeongyeon, is outcasted.

When they arrived there, Lisa then explained that it was all Jisoo's decision. Jisoo chose not to tell the mandu-like girl that they have communication.

Is Jennie mad about this?

No.

Lisa was just following what she's told to, not wanting to break any promises made.

And that was all in the past now, what matters the most for her is that, Jisoo's back again for good.

She can now do what she's been wanting to do ever since the girl left. And there's no way she'll gonna ruin it again.

Jennie turned off the lampshade that was just beside her. No, it wasn't awkward sharing a room with Lisa. She is her bestfriends after all.

"Jennie." Lisa said just before the girl drifts off from her sleep.

"What is it, Lalis?" She lazily said.

"Now, that Jisoo's back and the feeling is mutual, please don't ever her hurt. Don't let that chance slip away from your hands." Lisa said, she was so serious.

And Jennie just nod, she yawned before closing her eyes to sleep.

"Because not everyone has that chance. I, also, didn't get to have one." She, then, smiled bitterly.

-

hi!

i think few more chapters left in this story 'til the final chap

what do you want, a sad ending or happy one?

btw, thank you for the reads, votes and comments!