Chapter XXXI

"I actually like Jennie." Chaeyoung said, covering her face due to embarrassment.

There was an awkward silence after that confession of Chaeyoung. Jisoo didn't expect this come.

"Any thoughts, unnie?" The younger one asked while fidgeting on her fingers.

Jisoo forced a smile.

"Well, can't question you how come you like her because she really is a likeable person. She got a nice attitude plus she really is so pretty. Her soft cheeks and gummy smile are to die for." Jisoo said, looking so whipped. She didn't realize what she's saying at first but a couple seconds later, she widened her eyes.

"Chae, don't ge me wr-" The girl didn't finish her explanation when Chaeyoung cut her off.

"Do you like her, unnie? Seems like it." Chaeyoung asked.

The latter was contemplating whether she tells Chaeyoung the truth or denies it.

"Uh, I don't like her." Jisoo said.

"I thought you liked her from the way you talked about her." Chaeyoung said, sensing that her unnie is lying.

"Because I love her." Jisoo, who gave the younger one a sincere smile. Her eyes is full of adoration when she said it.

After that, Chaeyoung stood up and was walking towards the door that made Jisoo confused.

Before she heads out, she looked at Jisoo and spoke.

"Don't worry, unnie, I was just joking when I said I like Jennie." She winked at Jisoo first before she shut the door.

The girl in the room blushed, she got fooled by her cousin.

"YAH! PARK CHAEYOUNG!" She shouted ontop of her lungs.

-

very short update
MARK YOUR CALENDAR ON JUNE 15TH
BIGGEST COMEBACK EVER