Chapter XI

"Yah, Jennie Kim, slow down!" Jisoo shouted as she hold the chains tightly. But Jennie didn't listen, as savage as she is, she forcely pushed Jisoo hard again.

"I swear, if I ever fall down hard on the ground, I'll skin you alive." Jisoo threatened.

"Don't worry, I'll catch you." Jennie laughed and pushed Jisoo again. The older girl regret agreeing on Jennie with this one.

"How would you catch me when you already have someone in your arms?"

"Stop it already!" Jisoo now getting dizzy, the other girl noticed it and stopped.

"Ops, I think I went overboard." Jennie grinned.

"You're a dead meat to me." Jisoo crossed her arms.

Earlier, Jennie decided to play with Jisoo at the swing. Jisoo didn't agree at first but the younger one was persistent and forced her to sit down on the swing.

Jisoo felt that Jennie left. She furrowed her brows and was confused. She got up from her seat and put up her hood.

"Hey, Kim Jisoo! Where are you going?" Jennie shouted and ran back to where Jisoo is.

"I thought you left already." Jisoo replied.

"I just bought an ice cream for us." Jennie said and handed Jisoo a cone of vanilla ice cream.

Jisoo was about to lick her ice cream when suddenly Jennie pushed her ice cream towards her face. Playful Jen laughed when she saw Jisoo's mouth and nose full of cream.

Jennie grabbed her phone from her pocket and clicked on the camera. She took a pic of Jisoo's annoyed face and she also took a picture with her.

"I'm going to print these pictures." Jennie chuckled while she scanned the photos.

"I hate you. You're making fun of me." Jisoo pouts.

"Oh, unnie, you're so cute." Jennie pinched her cheeks.

"You're so annoying, Jennie Kim." She said.

"Annoying, me? Really? But why are you blushing?" Jennie teased.

"Because it's hot, duh."

"Because it's hot or because I'm hot?" Jennie laughed.

"Aish, conceited piece of brat." Jisoo said.

Jennie doesn't know why her heart flutters every time she makes Jisoo annoyed. She just shrugged all those thoughts.

"You're such a cutie when you're annoyed." Jennie smiled.

"Just wait until I will take my revenge on you." Jisoo said.

Jennie took out her handkerchief and wiped the cream out of Jisoo's face. She just how perfect and flawless Jisoo's face is.

"So beautiful." Jennie bursted out.

"I know, please don't stare at me that long, I might melt." Jisoo smirked.

Jennie just cursed at herself, she didn't know she said those words out loud. She's now done taking off the cream.

"I can't come here tomorrow. I'm sorry." Jennie said.

"Why?"

"It's Irene's birthday. I should be there."

"Okay." Jisoo smiled, a fake one.

After a few minutes, they decided to head out already because it's getting late. Jennie accompanied Jisoo on her way home. She said their byes when they finally reached Jisoo's home.

"Mom! I home." Jisoo shouted from the living room.

"Oh, good thing. I have to tell you something." Her mom said and went to her.

"What it is mom?" Jisoo asked.

"I have news for you. A good one and a bad one."

Jisoo's heart started to beat abnormally. She suddenly felt nervous. Her mom is now holding her hands.

"Let start to the bad news." Jisoo said.

"In a month, we're going to leave Korea." Her mom said.

"Huh, why? I love it here." Jisoo said. She doesn't want to leave, no, never.

"It's becase of the good news." Her mom replied.

"The long wait is over, you will finally be able to see and live this world with colors." Her mom's voice cracked a bit. She's the happiest when she received the news.

-
i'll try to update again.

1k votes on happier! thank you