Chapter XXXVI

It was just an ordinary day, Jisoo and Jennie already said to their parents that they're in a relationship. None of them disapprove rather they support them and were happy about the news.

"What are you taking in college?" The younger one asked, cuddling the latter in her bed.

They're currently in Jennie's room. Nothing special, they just wanted to be together.

"Fine arts." Jisoo smiled, with much passion on her voice. She really likes it and wants to pursue.

"How about you?"

"I'm probably gonna take up something relation in designing." Jennie said.

The couple is going to college in a month. Because Jisoo stopped a year in schooling, she's now batchmates with Jennie in college along side with Lisa and Chaeng.

"Very much like you 'coz you're really good in terms of fashion." Jisoo giggled.

"Not really." Jennie said, getting shy from the compliment.

"Oh, stop being humble. It doesn't suit you. Kidding!" The older one said.

The latter just gave her a light pinch on her arm in return.

-

"Why are you guys so quite? Did we enter the wrong place? Are we at the library?" Seulgi, the bear-like human said after sensing the silent atmosphere.

Jisoo and Jennie were invited to have a double date with SeulRene. They decided to meet at a certain restaurant.

Although, the Jensoo couple agreed they can't help but to feel awkward.

Irene, Seulgi, Jennie and Jisoo. All in one table.

It's first time in years, the sisters met up close and in person. So, it was a little awkward.

"Here's a chicken, Jisoo." Irene said with tiny weeny bit of nervousness.

The older sis knows how much her sister loves chicken.

"Thank you, Ir- unnie." Jisoo said giving her a small smile.

Yes, they've talked before when Jisoo was in states but it's only through phone. It felt different interacting in person.

Seulgi smiled unknowingly seeing the two.

"Okay, that's good. Let's break the ice and enjoy this day." She said, starting to eat on her food.

The couples talked while eating their meals and eventually getting comfortable with each other.

"You got some crumbs over your chin." Jennie said softly to Jisoo, using her thumb to wipe it.

"You got some crumbs over your chin." Seulgi and Irene imitated. They both laughed after they saw Jensoo's reaction.

"By the way, Jennie, what made you to have a crush on Irene before? Was she really a nice sunbae to you?" Seulgi said, obviously teasing the younger.

Jennie on the other hand, choked on her own drink.

"I already have enough with Jisoo in teasing me." Jennie pouts.

Jisoo and Seugil just high five each other.

"How about you Jisoo, how did you move on from your first love with your knight in shining armor Seulgi?" Jennie fired back.

The girl's cheek turned red because of embarrasment.

"Yah! It was just a puppy love. I was young back then." Jisoo said, crossing her arms.

It was then a cue for both Irene and Jennie to burst out laughing.

-

The four of them are currently watching a movie in the cinema. Their in the middle of the movie but Jennie can't seem to focus on the screen.

"Jis, you have something in you face. Close your eyes." She said quitely.

Jisoo obliged and closed her eyes.

The younger one smirked and leans in closer to Jisoo. She closed her eyes, her lips are half inch on Jisoo's.

Before she even kiss the latter, Seulgi interrupted.

"Way smooth, Nini. Eyes on the screen." She winked.

-

it's been 5 days since jennie posted on her ig.
jennie is really a sensitive person and gets hurt easily. i think she saw those hate comments under her posts when she archived her pic with lisa.

she already put their picture back.

those immature shippers/fans are toxic.

let's not be one of them :) shipping is only for fun.

peace out

btw, this story reached 2k votes. thank you so much!!!