Chapter XXXIV

Jennie carefully closed their gate and excitedly made her way to the park. It's a good day. The weather is so nice, too. She's humming Really while her hands are on her pocket.

She feels weirdly happy.

It's been so long since she felt this way, all giddy and excited. Couldn't blame her, her happiness finally came back.

When she got there, the younger girl is already seated on their usual spot. Suprisingly, they're both wearing their matching hoodie. She's walking as silent as possible, making Jisoo not to feel her presence felt.

"BAH!" Jisoo said loudly, that made the younger one startled.

"Oh gosh, Jisoo! You scared me. Thought you'd be the one to get startled but- well." Jennie said, still clutching on her chest.

The older one just chuckled.

"You must know I ain't blind anymore. Girl, you thought. I definitely saw your shadow." Jisoo showed a smug smile.

"Ugh, whatever." Jennie rolled her eyes and went to sit beside the latter.

"I miss this." The two mumbled at the same time.

"Jinx" And again, they both said at the same time.

They stare at each other for a couple of seconds before bursting into laughter.

"Woah we're in sync."

"We're also wearing our matching hoodie." Jennie smiled.

"Oh, I just realized. Aye, we're meant to be." Jisoo said, causing the latter's face turning to crimson red.

"Did I make you blush? Omo." Jisoo said with a teasing tone.

"I- I'm not blushing." Jennie said trying to cover her face due to embarrassment.

The butterflies- or the whole zoo in Jennie's stomach were going wild. She can't believe she got flustered only by those words.

Jisoo's effect.

"Okay, I'll just forget you just transformed into a tomato." Jisoo chuckled.

"Stop it." Jennie said, hitting Jisoo's arm softly.

After that, they were filled with silence, it was soothing. It doesn't even bother Jisoo nor Jennie. They were enjoying each other's presence.

Jisoo slowly leaned her head on the younger's shoulder. Jennie on the other hand, brought her arm to Jisoo's waist, side hugging her.

"Jisoo." Jennie said, almost whispering.

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask you out?" The younger girl one asked nervously.

"We're out already." Jisoo said innocently.

Jennie can't help but to mentally face palm herself.

"I mean like go on a date. I wanted to take you on a date."

Jisoo looked at her in the eyes and smiled genuinely. "I'd love to."

"A date it is." Jennie said, smiling from ear to ear.

"Is this how you asked my sister before?" Jisoo said jokingly. She loves to see this annoyed Jennie.

"Really, Jisoo?" Jennie said, loss of words.

"I'm just kidding, you're so cute."

"C'mon, let's head home."

Jennie stood up followed by Jisoo, removing the dust on the pants. The sun already set, so, the two need to go back home.

While they're walking, Jennie wanted to put her arms around Jisoo's shoulder. She was about to but Jisoo suddenly stopped walking, so, she just pretended to do jumping jacks and Jisoo looked at her weirdly.

"You look so silly." Jisoo said, clinging her arms to hers.

And then, she let out a small grin.

-

Okay, majority wants a happy ending, so a happy ending on the final chap it is 😆😊.

About the ending, it'll be on Jennie's point of view. I have already ideas on what would be the ending.

But now, I'm trying to think what would I gonna write to the next chapters.

Thank you!