Chapter XVIII

As days passed by, Jennie is still going to the park every after her class hour in the hope Jisoo might magically comes back. She never felt this kind of emptiness before.

Loneliness will soon fade
when I see you here, again.

She also goes to the older girl's house hoping one day, the door would open and a girl with ethereal beaty will come out.

Why did I realize my feelings when it's too late? or was it really too late?

"I'm home, mom!" Jennie shouted across the living room and went straightly to her room.

The cat-eyed girl took a piece of paper and folds it forming a plane.

Day 13

-

It's been almost two weeks since Jisoo and her mom arrived at the States. She's slowly adjusting herself in the new environment she'll be living in the next few years.

"Jisoo, dear, you shoul go out and not rot yourself in the house. Go and familiarize yourself." Her mom said.

It's kinda hard going to new places, unfamiliar with the surroundings.

Wait, it's been two weeks? woah. I'm getting home sick already. I miss Korea but I miss her more.

Was she got caught-off guard with me suddenly leaving and with the sudden confession?

Of course, Pabo Jisoo.

Her conversation with her ownself was interrupted when someone tapped their door bell.

If she heard it correctly, she thinks it's the pizze delivery. Her mom was too lazy to cook, so, they just ordered something from a fast food house.

Her mom offered her some and quickly took a bite of it.

"Mmm this tastes better than the pizzas in Korea." Jisoo said while munching on the triangular-shaped food.

"But why didn't you order chicken, mom?" Jisoo whined.

"Do you want me to order some?" Her mom asked.

"Nah, we'll have chicken next time." Jisoo said.

"You sure, dear?"

"Yup.

After Jisoo got satisfied eating four slices of pizza, she was about to plug her earphone when someone tapped the door bell, again

"Another delivery?" She thought.

"Mooom! Did you seriously order some chicken? I'm already full." Jisoo said as she took a sip from her soda.

And she let out a loud burp.

"Nice burp. Sign of a great meal. Four slices of pizza, huh?"

Jisoo furrowed her brows but after a couple of seconds, her eyes wide opened and shock was written all over her face.

The voice.

That familiar voice, I shouldn't be wrong about it.

"KANG SEULGI?!"

"Uhm, surprise?!" The monolid girl chuckled.