Chapter XXXVII

Fast forward for their first anniversary.

Jennie woke up with a smile on her face. It has been exactly a year since she asked Jisoo to be her girlfriend on their first date. From that day onwards, her love for her never lessen instead it grew deeper.

The two still manage to go to university together despite being in different colleges. Different colleges, different schedules. That means one has to adjust so they can still spend together going in and out on the school.

One year in a relationship. Like any other couple they too have some misunderstandings and little fight but they always make sure to make it up before the night ends.

Jennie reached her phone on the bedside table and calling the older one immediately.

After a few rings, Jisoo answered. She must be awake because of the call.

"Good morning, baby." The person on the other line said, with her husky voice.

The mandu like girl giggled.

"Good morning, too, love. Happy anniversary!" She greeted, supressing a smile.

"Happy anniversary! I love you." Jisoo said, letting out a big smile with her eyes still closed.

"I love you, too. Get up, now! We're going to have a long day." Jennie said, full of energy. She's so excited for this day.

They're fortunate enough, it's weekend, because if not, they only have limited time to celebrate because of school.

"I want to sleep more." The older one said, pouting.

Jennie hangs up and smirked.

-

After the phone call Jisoo received from her girlfriend, she fell asleep again. A couple of minutes later, she felt an arm wrapping aroud her waist. But that doesn't make her to open her eyes yet.

"Stubborn as always. Wake up, Jisoo. Do you wanna spend our anniversary sleeping and cuddling?" Jennie whined.

"That's a good idea." Jisoo mumbled.

Jennie stood up and went to the latter's bathroom. She grabbed the watergun and filled it with water.

"Okay, if you don't wanna wake up, you left me with no choice." Jennie said after walking out on the bathroom.

She aimed for Jisoo's face. She silently counted from one to three before pressing the trigger.

Jisoo quickly sat up from bed, wiping off the water that's now dripping on her face. When she saw the suspect, her brows met.

"Mian?" Jennie said, forming a peace sign and showing off her gummy smile.

"You're dead." Jisoo said.

Before Jisoo stands up and attacks her, she run as fast as she could making her way behind Jisoo's mom.

"Why are you hiding?" The middle-age woman said.

"Your daughter will going to kill me in any moment." She chuckled.

"Make sure you're fully covered." Jisoo's mom said.

"Yah! Jennie Kim!" Jisoo shouted, eyes roaming around the house.

She smirked when she saw Jennie hiding behind her mom.

"Oh, maybe she went to their house already. What's our breakfast for today, mom?" The older one acted, going nearer to her mom.

"French toast and fruits." Her mom said, not moving an inch.