Chapter XXXIX

A few weeks of grieving and Jisoo finally starting to get back on herself. Her time spent with her dad was too short but it'll forever stay on her heart. She went to her mirror to see her final look before getting out of her room. And closed the door gently.

A smile plastered on face when she saw the group of people sitting on the couch in their living room. Hopefully not waiting for too long.

"Our princess is here." Lisa said as she noticed Jisoo on the staircase, walking down.

"Correction. My princess." Jennie said, glaring at Lisa.

"Silly. Let's go, guys." Jisoo said, clinging on Jennie's arm and leading the others to the door.

They planned to have a triple date today. She and Jennie, Seulgi and Irene, Lisa and Chaeyoung.

The last couple mentioned started dating weeks ago but they're not official yet. Guess, Lisa finally see the light. (a/n: lol)

About Suho, he went back to the states right after Jisoo's dad was buried.

Everyone's finally entered the van which will be driven by Seulgi. Of course, Irene was with her in the front seat, who immediately turned the van's stereo. All were being hyped on the beat.

After a few songs played, they arrived at a themed park. Many people are at the said place also because it's spring break. The couples walked into the entrance and bought themselves tickets.

First, they played on the shooting booth. Trying to win a prize. And some of them are busy taking pictures.

"Yeah! Wassup wassup man!" Lisa said proudly, walking closer to the group after winning a chipmunk stuff toy.

"That was just pure luck, Manoban." Jennie chuckled.

"Bet you can't win any. Even when it depends on skills or luck." Lisa fired back, sticking her tongue out.

"Watch and you'll see." Jennie smirked, walking confidently towards the booth.

After a few rounds, Jennie intentionally dropped the toy gun, earning a what-the-heck look from the man in charge.

"Should I sing Loser by BIGBANG or Spoiler by Epik High?" Lisa teased, receiving a death glare from Jennie.

"That's okay, Jen. You're still the best for me." Jisoo said, moving her brows up and down.

"Unnie, look at Seulgi and Irene. They walked so slowly. Must be sign of aging." Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Yah! Chaeyoungie, we heard you!" Irene shouted.

And they all laughed.

Six of them decided to ride on the drop tower. Jisoo is really afraid of heights but was convinced to ride with them. YOLO, they say.

When the safety gears were attached to them already, Jisoo was shaking as hell. Jennie reached out for the older's hand.

The ride already starting, they're going up. Jisoo's eyes closed the entire time, she can feel her heart wanting to get out from its cage. When they reached its peak, it suddenly dropped, stopping at the middle.

Screams everywhere.

"Ahhhhhh!" Jennie shouted, she has no idea what made her really do that. Is it because of the adrenaline or her hand aching because Jisoo gripped on it so hard.

Without warning, it dropped again.

"DAEBAK!" Lisa said loudly.

The rest of the group shouted in horror.