Chapter II

The school's hallway is now empty because school hours ended five minutes ago. Jennie thought of going to park today and meet that girl who she bumped to. When she was at the end of the hallway, she saw the senior she's been crushing on. Struggling to carry a pile of books. Jennie then took this as an opportunity to talk to her crush.

Jennie stood infront of her and took some of the books.

"I saw you struggling, unnie. I'm glad to help." She smiled shyly.

"Thank you." The girl said.

Jennie just followed the senior and they put the books on the library. Jennie was about to go out but the girl called her.

"Hey! What's your name? Thank you for the help." She smiled.

"I'm Jennie, a junior." Jennie said.

"I'm Irene. Nice to meet you, Jennie. Wait for me at the cafeteria tomorrow, I'll treat you. Bye!" Irene said and left.

Jennie felt her face reddened. She can't believe she just conversed with her long time crush. And Irene will also treat her a snack tomorrow.

While walking on the way to the park, the smile never leave on her face. When she got there, she saw the girl from yesterday.

Wearing a hoodie again, folding some papers and eating some cookies. Jennie walked towards the girl and sat beside her.

Jisoo who's in her own world was startled when she felt someone sat beside her.

"Who are you?" She trembled. Removing her earphones.

"Hey, easy. I was the girl who you bumped to yesterday. I'm here to get my ice cream back." Jennie said childishly.

"I have no money with me. Here, take this instead." Jisoo lifted a cookie in her hand. She's still keeping her head low.

"Not an ice cream but this will do. It looks delicious." Jennie said and took the cookies.

"What's your name?" Jennie said while munching on her cookies.

"Jisoo. Kim Jisoo." Jisoo said. She sounded terrified.

"You know, I don't bite. Relax. I'm Jennie Kim." Jennie said looking at Jisoo. But she can't really see Jisoo's face because of her hoodie.

Jennie knew Jisoo wouldn't talk so she started to talk more about herself.

"I'm 15 years old currently studying at YG high. I like unicorns, ice cream and dogs. How about you?" Jennie said.

Jisoo hesitated for a while but she doesn't want to be rude. Maybe this is a way of knowing a friend, she thought.

"I'm 16 years old. Homeschooled ever since. I like making paper planes. I guess, that's all." Jisoo said finally lifting up her face.

Jennie was surprised. She never thought Jisoo would be this beautiful.

"You're beautiful." Jennie unconsciously said.

"Really?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes. You should keep your head up everytime. If you keep it down, you're missing to see the beauty of this world." Jennie suggested. But Jisoo remained silent.

"I just hope I could see the beauty of it. But sadly, I can't." Jisoo smiled sadly.