Chapter X

The next day, Lisa is now present in the class. She went straight to Jennie and talked to her.

"Sorry about that." She said while pointing unto Jennie's face.

"Nah, I deserved it." Jennie said.

"Why were you absent yesterday?" Jennie asked.

"Just visited a sick friend." Lisa winked at her.

"Uh, by any chance, was it Jisoo?" Jennie said.

Lisa stayed silent for a while and finally replied.

"Go find it out yourself." Lisa tapped her shoulders before going to her designated seat.

"Don't do anything stupid again, Jennie Kim. And please, don't be blind to not see things." Lisa added that made Jennie confused.

-

A boring day for Jisoo. Her teacher didn't come today as per Mrs Kim's order because she has still fever. But not as high as yesterday.

She decided to write whatever comes to her mind on a piece of paper. She plugged her earphones and listen to some good songs.

"Jisoo, you have a visitor. I'll let her in." Her mom opened her room's door.

"H-hi, Jisoo." Jennie said stuttering.

The older girl's heart started to pump so hard when she heard Jennie's voice. She didn't expect her to come.

"Hello." Jisoo said trying to sound cold as possible.

"Don't you have anywhere to go with your friend today?" Jisoo said.

Jennie gulped and guilt was creeping down her body.

"I don't." Jennie said.

"Ohh."

"I'm sorry, Jisoo." Jennie said and held Jisoo's arm. She's trying to hold back her tears. She really felt sorry to the older girl.

Jisoo being a good(whipped) friend, she forgave her easily. She can't hold grudges too long.

"It's okay, I understand." Jisoo smiled.

"Brought you some fruits. I heard you got sick. I think it's because I kept you waiting under the rain. I'm really sorry." Jennie said.

"Stop saying sorry, Jen. I'm okay, I'm Jisoo." She said making the younger girl laugh.

"So, you've been close to Lisa lately. Did you replace me already?" Jennie pouts while feeding Jisoo some fruits.

"Yeah. She's way better than you." Jisoo joked.

"Oh, okay. I'll call Lisa to come here and let you guys hang out." Jennie said pretending she's about to call Lisa.

"You're so funny. Are you jealous?" Jisoo asked playfully.

"Why would I? I have Irene with me." Jennie said.

And with that Jisoo's mood went down after Jennie mentioned Irene's name. There's no denying that she's hurt.

"What happened? Does your head hurt?" Jennie asked worriedly.

"No but my heart hurts."

"No, I'm fine." Jisoo said forcing a smile.

I don't know who is blind, is it really me or Jennie? Why can't she see the feelings I have for her?

-
This book is too boring. I'm sorry