Chapter XIX

Uhm, surprise?!" The monolid girl chuckled.

Jisoo opened her arms wide initiating a hug. The older girl obliged and hugged her tight.

"Nothing's change. Still the beautiful Jisoo I've met back in the days." Seulgi smiled.

The two pulled away and sitted on the couch.

"Why do you know I'm here?" Jisoo asked.

"Your mom called me. It's easy now to communicate because of internet. So, how are you?" The latter answered.

"I'm good, just missing home." She smiled sadly.

"Let's go out. There's a park near here." Seulgi said and grabbed Jisoo's hand.

"Wait." She said.

Park? She'll just gonna miss Jennie more.

"Why?"

"Ah, nothing. Let's go." Jisoo said as they made their way to the park.

The atmosphere is strange. It's not the park she wanted to go to, it's not the same person she wanted to be with.

"Sit there, I'll just buy something." Seulgi excused herself.

A couple of minutes passed, she hears a stomping sound signalling that a person just came.

"Here's an ice cream." The older gave her a cone of chocolate ice cream.

Ice cream. It reminds me of our firt encounter.

"Jisoo, smiling can't prevent your ice cream from melting." Seulgi chuckled.

The thought of her doesn't also prevent my heart from melting.

She didn't know she was smiling at the thought. She ate her ice cream happily and thought of Jennie.

"It feels like we moved back to our childhood days." Seulgi said while reminiscing their memories.

"Yeah. Seems like it." Jisoo said.

"You still go there?" Seulgi asked referring to the park where they used to play.

"Yes, I actually met someone there. A newbie from the neighborhood and eventually became my friend." Jisoo said.

"It's nice to hear that."

"Yeah, but I felt guilty for leaving her."

"Just like what I did." Seulgi said.

They continued to talk about a lot of things. Trying to catch up from loss times. Until Jisoo decided to open up.

"I honestly had feelings for you in the days." She confessed.

Seulgi, who's oblivious, was a bit startled.

"Really?"

"Yes, guess it's just some kind of puppy love. But it already faded as time passed by."

"Sorry about that. Uhm, I have a confession to make also." Seulgi said.

"What is it?"

"I have a girlfriend. And she's Irene, your sister." Seulgi said nervously.

Jisoo was surprised. Seulgi is her sister's girlfriend? What about Irene and Jennie? What's between them?

This is making me dizzy.

"Let's head home, your mom may be looking for you now." The older girl stood up, followed by Jisoo.

They were about to cross the road, when a motorcycle passed by so fast.

"Aish, these young thugs." Seulgi hissed.

-

"Miss Jennie Kim, please pay attention in my class. If not, the door is open wide, you're free to leave." The teacher said.

"Sorry, Miss." Jennie said and tried to focus on the class lecture.

After that, a paper plane landed on her desk. "Read." was written on the wing. She opened it and saw who it was from.

Get a grip, Jenjen.
Jisoo wouldn't like it if she knew about this.
She'll be back, just wait :)

She turned her head to where Lisa is, she smiled at her and mouthed, "Thank you, Lalis."

-
Sorry for not updating. I was busy and I ran out of ideas.