Chapter XIII

"It's not yet the perfect time." Jennie said to herself.

She's currently walking her way home after attending Irene's birthday party. She didn't continue to ask Irene about the court thingy because of the interruptation. Her courage was washed away in seconds.

"Oh, Jennie! How was the party?" Lisa asked when she bumped unto her. Jennie creased her brows in cofusion.

"You went to Jisoo's house?" She said not answering Lisa's question first.

"Yup. So, how's the party?" Lisa repeated.

"It was good." She replied shortly.

"I gotta go, Jen! Open your eyes before it gets too late." Lisa said as she walked away.

The last sentence left her confused. She continued to walk and didn't notice the stone that cause her to stumble.

"Aish, Lisa."

Was Kang Seulgi her relative or something? Jennie thought.

-

Few days passed.

At this moment, Jennie and Jisoo are sitting at the park, leaning unto the big tree. Jisoo is yet to tell Jennie about her flight. She's just finding the perfect moment to tell the younger girl.

"Are you sleepy?" Jennie asked.

Jisoo just nod in response. She leaned straightly to the tree and she gently position Jisoo to lay on her lap.

"What are you doing?" Jisoo startled with the latter's actions.

"Sleep." Jennie said and started to caressed the older girl's silky hair. And eventually, Jisoo fell asleep.

She stared at Jisoo's face features. She touched the girl's eye lashes, her pefect nose, her cheeks and down to her heart-shaped lips.

"You're so perfect."

She suddenly felt her heart throbbing so loud and the butterflies in her stomach going wild. She has this urge to kiss the older girl's lips.

She leaned in slowly, just centimeter away from kissing the girl. She felt a soft lips against hers. When she closed her eyes, Irene popped out from her mind.

"Oh, shit. This is wrong. I love Irene and Irene only. They just resemble each other, that's all." Jennie mumbled.

"This is wrong." She whispered.

What Jennie doesn't know that time, Jisoo was fully aware and conscious on what happened. She was awakened when she felt someone's touching her face. She just pretended to be asleep.

She had her hopes lift up when Jennie said she's perfect and caressed her whole face earlier.
Now, that she heard what Jennie said, she felt her heart turned into bits and pieces.

I envy you, Irene. At first, it was Seulgi and now, Jennie.

-

JISOO KNOWS IRENE!
you guys deserve this double update