Chapter XVII

I'm sorry for leaving.

I love you.

Be happy with my sister.

Those were words never left Jennie's mind after she read the letter. She has her mouth agape.
She didn't know, tears are already coming out from her eyes.

"H-how? W-why?" She mumbled.

"And-andwae." She's shaking her head in disbelief.

"Sister? Is I-irene her sibling?"

She gained her composure, she quickly got up and ran all the way to Jisoo's house. She knocked hard on the gate of Kim's residence while shouting Jisoo's name.

"Jisoo! I know you're in there, come out!" A vein is already visible from her neck because of shouting.

She knocked again, and again and again. But still, no one's coming out to open the gate for her.

She grabbed her phone on her pocket and dialed Mrs Kim number.
She got nothing but a response from the operator.

"Yah! Jisoo, open the gate, please." She said hopelessly.

"How could you leave without me knowing?! You're so unfair." Jennie said one last time before walking out infront of the house.

She walk absent-mindedly, unknowingly where her feet would take her. She bumped some people not even apologizing. After an hour of walking, she found herself at Irene's house.

She typed a message on her phone and sent it to the older girl.

A moment later, Irene came out and surprised to see a gloomy Jennie.

"Hey what are you-

"Where's Jisoo?" Jennie asked coldly.

"I don't know who you're talking about. You just mentioned that friend to me but I never once meet her." Irene said.

"Please, just tell me the truth already. Where's Jisoo? Do you know where you sister at?" Jennie pleaded.

"That friend of yours named Jisoo, Is it Kim Jisoo?" Irene said in shocked.

"Yup."

"W-what?"

"Come inside." Irene said. The two went inside and sat down on the garden.

"Are you and Jisoo sisters?" Jennie asked.

"Yes. But we got separated when we were young because my parents got divorced. It hurts me so much because the only reason my family was broken was because of Jisoo's inability to see. Our dad didn't accept her. And he used all his power to get me in his custody. If he finds out that I'm having a communication on my mom and Jisoo, he might get Jisoo in danger." Irene explained, she teared up.

"I'm sorry to hear that. But your dad is unreasonable. Jisoo's his own child and he did that?" Jennie said.

"I know. But what else can I do, he's so superior."

"By the way, why are you asking me where Jisoo is?" Irene asked.

"She said she left the country already." Jennie began to cry again.

-

Morning came and Jennie went to the school lifelessly. She went straight to her desk. Then, after a couple of minutes, Lisa came with a guilty look to Jennie.

The teacher went inside and started the class discussion. Her mind wasn't concentrated to the lesson, she's thinking about Jisoo, again.

When the class ended and it was break time, she faced Lisa.

"Did Jisoo tell you she was going to leave?"

"Uh, yes." Lisa said while looking down.

Jennie immediately grabbed Lisa's collar.

"Why didn't you tell me?! Why Lisa, Why?!" Jennie said letting her anger ate her up.

"She didn't want me to tell you, Jennie." Lisa said trying to remove Jennie's hands.

"Why did you keep a secret on me?" She cried.

Lisa was looking pitily at the latter.

"She waited, Jen. She waited for heaven knows how long. She wished you were there but then again, you broke your promises."

"Was it my fault then? Why?"

It was written in the letter that she loves me, if she does, why did she leave me?

-

idk what am i writing
here's another update!