Chapter XIV

"I wanna go somewhere." Jisoo blurted out of the blue. They are at the park right now, as usual. It's saturday and the weather's too nice to go out. Jennie think of a place where they can both go.

"Let's go to the beach." Jennie suggested looking at Jisoo.

"That sounds good, but can we make it there? I mean we're just 16 years old." Jisoo said.

"I'll ask mom if she can drive us there." Jennie said while scanning her contacts to call her mother.

After a couple of minutes talking to her mom on phone, she got a go signal. She smiled when she informed Jisoo that her mom agreed.

"Let's go first to your house first, we'll get a permission to your mom." Jennie grabbed the hand of Jisoo and they walked hand in hand on their way.

Jisoo's trying to hide her blush.

They arrived at Kim's residence, they went inside and looked out for Mrs. Kim. They found her at the garden, watering the plants.

"Hi, aunt. I just wanna ask permission if it's okay if we go to the beach today. No worries, we'll have my mom to come along." Jennie said.

"Oh, sure. I'd love that. Jisoo's been house-park only these past years, I want her to go somewhere different also. Take care, 'kay?" Mrs Kim said and hugged the two.

Before they'll go at Jennie's house, Jisoo went to the kitchen and brought some cookies and went to her room to bring extra clothes, if needed.

They walked silenty on the way to Jennie's. Jennie carried the older girl's things. When they're near, Jennie's mom was waving at them.

The two got inside the car and Jennie's mom started to drive.

"Please, make yourself comfortable, Jisoo." Jennie's mom smiled.

Jisoo just nodded in response.

Jisoo and Jennie's mom already met few day ago. They got comfortable with each other in an instant.

After less than hour of driving, they finally arrived at the beach. Jennie excitedly opened the car's door while holding Jisoo's head.

Jennie's mom just watching the two happily. She, then, decided to picked out her phone from her pocket and take some candid shots of the two.

Meanwhile, Jennie and Jisoo went near the beach.
Jisoo opened her arms wide feeling the fresh salty air filled up her nose.

"I have an idea. We should put our hair into cute pigtails." Jennie said.

"Pigtails?"

"Yes, wait let me do it for you." Jennie went to Jisoo and fixed her hair after she's done, she fixed her own.

"And now we're matchy. Our outfits, too." Jennie giggled.

Jisoo's butterflies are going wild. She can burst any moment now.

"Wait, let me guys take you a picture. You're so cute." Jennie's mom said.

(a/n, just pretend Jisoo is not looking straightly at the lenses hahahaha)

"Aww, my babies." Jennie's mom said.

"Can I look at it?" Jennie said and held the latter's wrist.

It seems like holding Jisoo's hand is a habit of Jennie today.

"Too bad, I can't see it." Jisoo smiled sadly.

"Hey, don't be sad." Jennie hugged her.

"C'mon, let's go to the water." Jennie said and they both run.

They are slowly walking near the water, when the wave hit their feet, Jisoo chuckled.

"This feels good." She said.

"They come but they also drift away." She said referring to the waves. Jisoo remembered she only has a week left before leaving.

"I'm grateful, I met you." Jisoo said sincerely.

"Me, too." Jennie smiled and went carefully further and splashed some water on Jisoo.

"Yah! It's cold." Jisoo said just standing there.

But Jennie didn't listen, she splashed more water to Jisoo, then, the older girl lost her balance and got herself soaked.

"Jennie Kim!" Luck wasn't on Jisoo's side when the wave hits her face.

"Where are you?! I'll kill you!" Jisoo shouted. Jennie ran and went to her.

She quickly pecked on Jisoo's cheek that made Jisoo startled and blushed.

"Can't help it, you're so adorable." Jennie said.

Stop giving me this kind of feelings Jennie. Stop, you're making me hold unto something.
Stop giving me false hope.

"I only have a week left. Should I tell her?" Jisoo whispered.

"What?" Jennie asked.

"Uh, nothing."

-

i'll try to update another chapter later or i don't know