Chapter XXX

"I guess I have a lot of explaining to do. 'Coz I know you have many questions that are yet to be answered in your head. But first, I'm really sorry for not telling you I left." Jisoo let out a deep sigh. She knew this day would come.

Jennie, on the other hand, is getting nervous. She doesn't know why. She signalled the older girl to start up.

"Month after I went abroad, my mom said I already had an eye donor. And it's in the US. So, we really needed to go there for me to be able to do the surgery." Jisoo paused for a while thinking what she'd gonna say next

"I grabbed that opportunity. Not only for the sake of my eye but also for the sake of my heart. As much as I didn't want to get away from you, I had to. My heart also needed an healing."

The older one seemed to be guilty for not noticing the feeling that Jisoo had for her.

"I fell in love with you the day I gave you a cookie. That's basically the first day we met. Cliché." Jisoo continued and smiled from the memory, trying to picture that out.

"I'm really sorry for being oblivion." Jennie said, regretful for what she've done.

Jisoo put a finger on the latter's lip.

"Hush, don't be sorry. I chose to get hurt because I chose to not to tell the feelings I had for you. You were so happy being with Irene and that made me to back off."

"I actually had the courage to tell you I was leaving when the day of my departure came. I've waited at the park but then you didn't show up."

"I'm so-"

Jisoo cut off whatever the latter had to say.

"But I didn't hate you for that tho, I was just little disappointed. Maybe you had some important things you did that day." Jisoo said with a sincere smile.

At this point, Jisoo doesn't know what to say next. She will just wait whatever Jennie would ask her.

"That day, I was kinda grateful I got rejected by Irene. If it's not, I wasn't supposed to sort my feelings out. Then a day came after that, I found your letter. And I felt like my world crumbled down. I'm so dramatic but it's true. I'm really sorry." Jennie said.

"Can I ask a question?" The younger one asked hesitantly.

"Sure."

Jennie looked straightly at the latter's eyes. Letting a sigh first before asking the question to the older.

"Uh, I know it's been two years but do you still love me?"

There Jennie said it, she closed her eyes waiting for the girl's answer.

-

Jisoo arrived at their house after she and the mandu girl talked. She roamed around and wandered all over the house. She was happy to see the painting she made with her old love, Seulgi.

When tiredness kicked in, she went to her room and slumped her body on the soft bed. She was about to close her eyes when someone knocked on her door.

"Come in!" She said.

The door opened revealing the chipmunk, Chaeyoung. She sat on the edge of Jisoo's bed.

"How was your talk with your bestfriend, unnie?" Chaeyoung asked, she seemed so interested.

"It's okay. I was glad I have finally met her in a long time." Jisoo smiled.

The two got silent at the moment until Chaeyoung spoke.

"I have something to tell, but please, unnie, let be this a secret between us?" Chaeyoung said with her hands folded.

"You're so cute. What is it?" Jisoo asked.

"I actually like Jennie."

-

it looks like this chapter is a bit messy i don't know haha