Chapter XV

D-day

"You still didn't inform Jennie about your departure?!" Lisa was surprised. She thought Jennie already knew about it.

"I don't have the courage before but I'm going to do it. I'm gonna talk to her today while I still have time because our departure time is 8:30 tonight." Jisoo said.

Lisa is now helping Jisoo to pack her things. She's sad her friend has to leave and she also felt sad for Jennie.

"What if she'll get mad knowing you've kept this to her? She might be hurt." Lisa said.

Jisoo sighed before answering Lisa.

"Well, I have to apologize and accept whatever she'll say." Jisoo then wore the hoodie given by Jennie.

"One more thing, are you going to tell her your feelings?" Lisa asked.

Jisoo thought for a moment.

"I might, I might not." She faked a smile.

"Whatever your decisions are, make sure to not regret it in the end. Okay?"

The older girl just nodded. She asked what's the time and prepared herself in meeting Jennie.

-

Meanwhile, Jennie just got out from the bathroom. She looked her reflection at the mirror and smiled.

"This is it." She mumbled.

She went to her closet and search for her clothes. She's picking the best one for this special day.

She looked at her phone if there's any messages. She giggled when she saw her wallpaper, it was a picture of her and Jisoo at the beach.

She composed a message and sent it to Irene.

To: Bae Irene

Be there in 30 :)

She put down her phone and started to wear her outfit. After successfully changing, she put a slight make up.

She grabbed her pouch and phone and went downstairs. She hailed a cab and went to the place where they planned to go.

They planned to roam around near the Han River.

She already arrived at the said place and decided to sit down at the benches.
She was playing on her phone when someone stood infront of her. A curve automatically formed in her face when Irene came.

"Hey." Jennie said and put her phone back to her pouch.

"Hi, did I take too long?" Irene asked.

"No. What do you want to do first?" Jennie asked as she stood up.

"I want to ride a bike." Irene said while pointing at the rental booth.

"Let's go." Jennie said and they both walked to the booth. They rentend two bikes.

They both began to step on their pedals. They're having fun cycling around the Han River Park. They two even challenged each other to race. Of course, Jennie won.

After an hour of biking, they return the bikes to the rental booth. They went to the grass and sat there.

Another minutes spent by just looking, enjoying the view and feeling the freshness of the air. When they both heard their stomach grumbled, they looked at each other and laugh.

They stood up and get something to eat. They decided to eat whatever street food they'll see at the stalls.

"Chicken skewers!" Jennie excitedly ran to the stall.