outro

a/n: the idea popped up while i was taking a bath LMAO
because i love you guys, here's a continuation.

-

"Eomma!" A cute little girl said. A guy around my age is carrying him on her arms. They are smiling to the girl beside me.

Jisoo. Park Jinyoung. A baby.

No, it can't be.

Tears about to fall, I can't take this anymore. It feels like I got hit by a ten-wheeler truck.

Time stood still. I just wanna run away until my body gets numb.

I turned my back with heavy heart. And I was ready to walk out when a soft hand touched my wrist.

That simple touch made me shiver, in a good way.

"Eomma." She said to me. Making me shocked. I glanced at Jisoo who just gave me a i'll-explain-later look.

"Eomma?" I asked, kneeling down to reach her level. My mind filled with questions and curiosity.

"You're my other mom. Don't you know me?" The little girl said, hugging me. I was startled.

Due to my instincs, I hugged her back. Feeling the warmth and comfort of the child.

"Baby, go to your uncle Jinyoung first. We'll just have to talk, okay?" Jisoo said.

Jisoo grabbed my hand and brought me to her office.

"I know you're curious why my child called you mom."

I nodded.

"Okay. I actually adopted her when I can't bear the loneliness anymore. When we graduated, emptiness hit me. That's when I realized, me not being you wasn't easy."

"I had her when she's one and she will turn three years old, soon. She became my source of happiness."

"Actually, I said to her she have two moms and showed her your pictures. Me and you. I'm sorry for that. I actually tried searching for you but you didn't leave a single trance."

As much as I want to hear her talking, I cut her off by placing my lips to hers.

"I still love you, too." She said when our lips parted.

I tried kissing her again when my phone started to ring.

"Jennie Kim! Where are you?!" Said the girl on the line, almost making me lost my hearing.

"You were the one who ran away, Krystal." I said, a little bit annoyed because we got interrupted.

"Where are you?" She asked.

"I'm with my life." I said, giving the woman infront of me a smug smile.

"Are you on drugs?"

I chuckled. "No, I'm inlove."

"Bye, you crazy ass. See you in the Ruby J. when you're in your proper mind." And with that, she hangs up.

I put back my phone on my purse.

"Ruby J.?" Jisoo asked.

"It's our clothing line. You still remember that name?" I said.

Back in the days, where Jisoo and I talked about our future, we actually planned naming our kid Ruby Jane. But then the break up happened so I named it on our clothinh line instead.

"It's her name." Jisoo said, smiling shyly on me.

"So, are we together again?" I asked, got my hopes high when she confessed she still loves me too.

"Yes. Because after all these years, it's still you."

I hugged her tight. All the pain and longingness eventually washed away. I'm so happy having her back in my arms.

After the drama, we head back to the exhibit. I approached the little girl playing around. I haven't introduced myself to her properly.

"Hi, baby. Wanna get some ice cream with me and your mom chu?" I asked

She nodded happily.

I carried her on my arms. Now, I have two girls whom I'll be cherishing and loving for the rest of my life.

"Jinyoung, we're going out. Look out this exhibit for a while, please. Thank you." Jisoo said, making her way to us.

Jinyoung is Jisoo's bestfriend. He's her helping hand in her work and sometimes babysits Ruby Jane.

For the first time in years, my smile came back. Twice as wide as before. Was too overwhelmed enough to get back together with Jisoo. And having our little angel with us making me the happiest person alive.

We walk hand in hand, our child in the middle, on the street of Netherlands. Dream place with my dream team.

Destiny played but it never failed.

It's meant to be.

-
last update. annyeong.