Chapter XX

(let's fast forward time)

"Honey, are you ready?" A woman on her 40's asked her daughter as they walked through the hospital's door.

"Yes, mom. I just feel a little bit nervous." Jisoo replied.

They went to the to third floor and sitted on the waiting area.

"Miss Kim Jisoo?" The nurse called.

The two stood up and followed the nurse. They'll be putting an iv on Jisoo and they let her stay on the room.

Her eye surgery is on standby.

"I'm just gonna wait for you outside, dear. Seulgi's on her way. Don't be nervous, 'kay? Everything will go well." Her mom said and she kissed her on the forehead.

Mrs. Kim made her way outside and Seulgi is already there, sitting. When Seulgi noticed her existence, she quickly stood up and bowed.

Sending my prayers for my Jisoo's successful surgery. Seul, take care of her for me. Love you

Seulgi smiled after receiving the message sent by Irene.

Ever since they were young, Seulgi understood what situation Irene and Jisoo had. She stood against Jisoo's bully not only because she cares for the younger but also that was Irene wished for her.

-

Same day as Jisoo's surgery.

The park seems to be lonely eversince Jisoo left, so is Jennie.
She never missed a day visiting here, hoping one day, she'd see the same girl, Jisoo.

"You're worth waiting for." She whispered.

She picked the cookies on her hoodie's pocket. She took a bite on it and sighed.

"I missed the cookies you usually gave me. It tastes better"

Whe she looked at her watch, she stood up and made her way on Jisoo's house. She looked through the windows and her eyes opened wide.

There's someone in there.

"Jisoo? KIM JISOO!" Jennie shouted and knocked on the gate.

She stopped when someone opened it.

"Jis-"

Jennie didn't finish what she was about to say when an unfamiliar girl popped out.

"Sorry, the owner isn't home." The girl shyly said.

"Oh, I thought she was you. I'm sorry." Jennie said and bowed.

"It's okay, you wanna get inside? I guessed you're close with Jisoo." The girl said.

Jennie agreed without hesitation. She missed this home. Somehow, this will ease the longingness she feels for Jisoo.

She sat up on their usual spot and her eyes roam around to Jisoo's paintings.

"Sorry, I didn't ask. What's your name?"

"I'm Jennie, Jennie Kim." She smiled.

"Oh, I'm Chaeyoung, Park Chaeyoung. Jisoo's relative."