Chapter VI

As days passed, Jisoo can't help but to like Jennie. Sure, she knows that Jennie likes someone else but she can't deny the fact that she started liking the younger one because of her actions and characteristics.

Life really is unfair. We can't always get what we want.

Today marked as their first month they became friends. Jisoo went earlier than usual today at the park. She's excited to be with Jennie although they meet almost everyday.

"Jichu, nyeong an!" Jennie greeted her. She chuckled because she influenced Jennie with her nyeong an virus.

"Nyeong an, Jendeukie." Jisoo greeted back.

Jennie sitted beside her and leaned on Jisoo's shoulder.

"I got you present." Jennie said and gave her the paper bag.

"What for?" Jisoo asked.

"Don't tell me you forgot it's our first month today." Jennie pout.

"Silly. Of course, I didn't. I got no present for you, sorry." Jisoo looked sad.

Jennie was the one who opened the paper bag.

"I got you a hoodie, I bought one for myself too. It's purple, I want to give colors in your probably full-of-black clothes in your closet." Jennie said.

"Thank you. This will surely be my favorite now." Jisoo smiled.

"Come on, let's go to our house. My mom is waiting for us there." Jisoo stood up.

"We're going to your house?" Jennie asked.

"Yes, so let's go." Jisoo said and started to walk. Suddenly, she felt a hand slipped on her hand.

They walk hand in hand on their way to Jisoo's house. After a couple of blocks, they stopped infront of the house. Jennie was amused because Jisoo's sense of direction is good.

"Welcome to our home, darling." Jisoo's mom welcomed them at their front door.

"Thank you, Mrs Kim." Jennie smiled and bowed.

"Feel at home,'kay? I'll prepare your meals." Mrs Kim said as she made her way to the kitchen.

The two sat on the couch.

"You want to watch something? Just get the remote and turn the TV on." Jisoo said.

"No, it's okay. Can I walk around?" Jennie said.

"Sure." Jisoo said.

Jennie stood up and looked around their place. Their house is a two storey. Consists of a garden in the backyard.
The interior is painted with black and white. There are abstract paintings hang in the walls. Jennie was startled when Jisoo's mom spoke.

"Jisoo and her friend made that paintings." Her mom said. Jennie was amazed because those painting were good.

"Her friend taught her to just move the brush according to her emotions or her mood. I just hate the feeling that Jisoo couldn't see the beauty of her artwork." Her mom sighed.

"Is there a chance?" Jennie said pertaining of Jisoo having a sight.

"There is. But we're just waiting for the right donors." Her mom said.

"Thank you." Jisoo's mom sincerly said and hold Jennie's hands.

"My daughter used to be a happy-go-lucky child not until her friend had to leave. She was so down, merely talking. She always go to the park because she's holding to the possibility that her friend would come back there. And thankfully you came, the Jisoo I used to know is slowly coming back. You gave sparks in her eyes. Thank you, Jennie." Her mom said.

"It looks like you two got closer already? Talking about me?" Jisoo butted in.

"No." Jennie said defensively.

The three went to the dining area and eat what Jisoo's mom had prepared. Jennie almost drool at the sight of lasagna and chicken.

"Let's eat!" Jisoo happily said and started to bite from her beloved chicken.