Chapter XXVII

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Incheon Airport. Local time is 7:45 pm and the temperature is 14° C" The flight attendant said as they finally landed.

They waited for their seatbelt to be unfastened. And after that they went out from the plane.

Jisoo wandered around. She's happy she finally get back to where she was hailed to. And it's her first time seeing it.

She grabbed and her phone from her sling bag and texted Lisa.

Jisoo: Hey, where are you? I'm here already.

Lisa: I'm on my way there. If you see someone who's oozing with charms, that's me.

Jisoo: I nearly puked. Come here already.

After a couple of minutes, a long legged girl with bangs in a jumper came.

"Lalisa!" Jisoo shouted not minding the crowd.

The latter looked at her direction. She smiled widely and ran over her.

"Woah, Kim Jisoo." Lisa said in awe. It's been ages since she last saw the older girl. And her heart still beats the same as before, when she first met the girl.

"Let's get going. I know you missed me that much but I'm starving. Been craving for some authentic korean food." Jisoo said and they made their way outside.

Lisa doesn't have a driver's license and she doesn't know how to drive, so, they use a cab instead.

"I'm just gonna take a nap a bit. My head aches." Jisoo said as she closed her eyes.

The car stopped at the said destination. Lisa poked the older girl's cheek to wake her up.

"Hey, we're here." Lisa said when Jisoo slowly opened her eyes.

Lisa then handed their fare and got out from the cab.

They walked to the restaurant and dined in.

The food they ordered came so quickly. Jisoo has her eyes wide opened. There are many varied korean food served in their table.

Lisa just chuckled.

They started eating up their food. And the two started catching up.

"Hand me the mandu, please." Jisoo said.

"Jennie's nickname." Lisa laughed.

"Really?" Jisoo asked.

"Yep, her cheeks are like mandu." And they both chuckled.

"Speaking of Jennie, I had a weird dream while I was on the plane." The older girl said while reminiscing what she dreamed.

"She was shot. And was in critical condtion. I was so worried. I thought it was true."

"When will you meet her?

-

Though Jennie gets so hopeless sometimes going to the park, she still goes there. Today, she feels different.

She's in a good mood. Maybe something good will happen? Who knows.

She started to walk in the park. She plugged her earphones and listened to BIGBANG's MADE album.

When she got there, her heart started to beat abnormally.

She saw someone in their spot. She can't see clearly who is it because Jennie's facing her back.

The girl is wearing a black jacket.

Jennie made her step slowly there.

"Ji-Jisoo?" She said nervously.

"It's you."