Chapter XII

In the morning, Jisoo woke up with a smile plastered on her face knowing that she will be seeing this world differently soon. But it saddened her also of the thought that she'll leave Korea in order to make it possible.

She got up and went her way to the bathroom. She turned the shower on and the cold water.

"I wonder what Jennie looks like. Is she beautiful and lovely like what I've thought? What do I look like?"

After many thoughts clouding on Jisoo's mind, she turned off the shower and wrapped herself on her favorite bathrobe.

She quickly change into some pants and shirt and wore her favorite pair of chucks. She waited for her teacher in their study room.

After hours of studying, she said her byes with her teacher and she decided to take a nap.

Few minutes passed, she was disturbed when she heard a clicking sound. She rubbed her eyes and frowned. The she heard someone giggled.

"You're so cute when you're asleep." Lisa smiled while looking at her phone.

"Did you just take a stolen shots of me sleeping?" Jisoo whined.

"Well, I can't blame myself. You're a living masterpiece." Lisa said.

"Stop with those sugar-coated words, Lisa." Jisoo grinned.

Lisa went closer to Jisoo and tidied her tangled mess hair. She has the urge to pinch the older girl's cheeks but she resisted.

"What are you doing here?" Jisoo asked.

"I actually visited your mom but she's not here. Kidding! Isn't it obvious? I'm here to have some quality time with you. Ehee!" Lisa said.

"Oh, gosh. Here you go again with that cringy aegyo." Jisoo grimaced.

"Whatever, Jisoo." Lisa said and slumped herself in Jisoo's bed.

"Oh, this is so comfy. Do you want to go to the park?" Lisa asked.

"Sure." Jisoo said and picked up a hoodie.

The two went downstairs and made their way to the park. They sat down to where Jisoo and Jennie usually sitted.

"I want to tell you something." Jisoo looking so serious.

"What is it? That you love Jennie? I know that already." Lisa chuckled.

"It's not that, idiot." Jisoo said.

"I'm going to leave Korea soon."

"Nice joke." Lisa laughed.

"I'm serious. Me and my mom will be going abroad in 1 month. I don't know when will I get back here." Jisoo said and just like her old habit, she kept her head low.

"A-are staying there for good?"

"I don't know. We'll be going there because of my eyes. There's a possibility that I'll have my sight soon." Jisoo forced a smile.

"I'm happy for you, Jisoo." Lisa said getting teary-eyed. She, herself, doesn't even know if it's a tear of Joy or she's saddend by the fact the Jisoo will leave soon.

"Did Jennie know about this?" She asked.

"No, not yet. I don't know how to tell her." Jisoo said.

-

At Irene's birthday.

Jennie was invited by the senior to go to their house for the birthday party. She was shy because majority of the other guests were Irene's classmates. A year older from Jennie's age. She hasn't seen yet the family of Irene. Only her cousins and the maids.

Jennie planned that she'll ask to court Irene today. That made her nervous as of the moment. She's just waiting for the right time.

When she already noticed that everyone was now busy eating their food, she approached the older girl.

"Let's go to the garden." Jennie said.

"What are we doing here?" Irene asked when they reached the garden.

"First, I wanna greet you a happy happy birthday." Jennie smiled and handed her the gift she had prepared.

"Thank you so much, Jennie."

"Uhm, I wanna ask you something." Jennie said fidgeting on her fingers. Trying to have an eye contact with Irene.

"Can I-

"IRENE! THERE'S SOMEONE CALLING YOU FROM THE STATES." Jennie wasn't able to finish what she's about to say when her cousin shouted from behind.

Her cousin went near to them and handed Irene the phone.

"It's Kang Seulgi." Her cousin said and the left.

-