Contract and Characters

--

FAUSTINIAN CONTRACT

-- " Man sells soul to Devil "

The persons offer his soul in exchange  for  diabolical favours.

( The contract between Sebastian and Charlotte )

Pentagram ( Tetragama )

The markings within the contract seal is in some demon language which describes the terms of the contract.

A pentagram (sometimes known as a pentalpha or pentangle or a star pentagon) is the shape of a five-pointed star drawn with five straight strokes.

CHARACTERS 

Sebastian Michaelis -- Demon  , Personal Butler of Charlotte Earl . ( Faustinian Contract with Charlotte)

Charlotte Earl - A noble lady  , the one who accept the pact with Sebastian .

Angelica - Fallen Angel , secretly inlove with Sebastian ,She has an obsession with purifying beings she views as being unclean.

Alfred HandFord-  Charlotte's Fiancee , childhood sweetheart .

Grell Sutcliffe -- Grim Reaper , who reviews lists of individuals about to die and collects requested souls.

Abilities :

When cut with a Death Scythe, a brief movie plays, revealing information about the individual and his or her life. This is used to decide if the person should die or continue living.

THE SERVANT'S OF EARL'S MANSION 

 -- Sebastian ( Personal Butler ) 

-- Mariz ( Maid )

-- Jariz  ( Maid )

-- Kyo   (Gardener )

--Robert (Cook )

-- Eloisa ( Mayordoma )