dr smiley(devin) x uke male neko reader

Long title sorry guys

Y/n sat on the sofa typing on his computer, his f/c ears twitched every few seconds and his f/c tale swayed from side to side slowly, devin walked in to the room "y/n, it's six in the morning, what could possibly be more important then sleep?" Devin sighed as he walked in the apartment "work, and I haven't slept yet, but it's fine" y/n mumbled as his tongue stuck out of his lips, devin sighed then saw blood on y/n's gray top "y/n" he said walking closer, y/n hummed and brushed a little of his h/c hair out of his e/c eyes, "What happened whilst I was out?" He asked slowly, y/n froze momentarily "nothing" he replied slowly, devin took the laptop off of y/n and put it on the table before he touched where the small patch of blood was, y/n yelped and jumped away but not leaving the sofa, he hissed at devin then lifted his top a little and started licking the wound that devin couldn't see because of the weird angle, devin sighed and grabbed y/n's legs and pulled his smaller body under his muscular one, he pinned y/n's hands above his head with one hand, "devin" y/n said as he blushed and looked away "it won't heal properly if you do that" he said as he lifted y/n's top and looked at the knife wound "another fight?" He asked, y/n nodded. Devin stitched up and bandaged the wound then carried y/n to bed "get some rest, I'll be in soon" he said kissing y/n on the head, he blushed and hid under the covers making devin chuckle at his boyfriends cuteness.