Chapter one

„You have a new request." Naina said while she walked out on my veranda and threw her iPad in my lap.
Currently I was laying on my sunlounger to keep my tan while enjoying the warm weather in Santa Monica, California. I'd been out here since 3 hours after our usual morning sports session, so our bodies would stay in perfect shape. Both of us were now 40 years old and due to the business we were working in, we had to make sure to look the best we could. I admit, it was not only daily sport, eating healthy and drinking overpriced water all day which made two 40 year old women look like 30 year olds. No, Naina and I had no problem to admit that it was also the help of ridiculous high priced cremes, body treatments and lastly our beauty doc Dr. Shapiro that made us look like we did.

While I'd had a breast surgery, so gravity wouldn't slowly pull my boobs down to my knees and also my half yearly hyaluron injections to fill up certain wrinkles in my face. Naina had transformed into some kind of beauty surgery junkie. Boobs, ass lift, hyaluron injections, fat removal.... each of Naina's outstanding bodyparts had a different age. But hey, you gotta keep our clients happy...
And since the gentlemen had to pay 500.000 $ for 1 month to get to enjoy our company, we, at least, had to look our best.

„Who is it?" I asked her while I sat up and looked at my best friend, who sat down on her lounger and placed two glasses of white wine between us on a small table.
„Don't ask" she answered and pointed at the iPad in my lap, „the email is open, look for yourself."
I sighed slightly unnerved, grabbed the glass to take a quick sip and then lifted my sunglasses to look at the screen and read the email.

To; amescorts@gmail.com
From: Rosenberg, Paul
Booking request

Miss Adler, Miss Milen,

my name is Paul Rosenberg and your services had been recommended to me by former clients of yours. I'm interested in booking Miss Adler for 1 month for one of my clients (further informations, I'd like to discuss over the phone).

Please call me back under 313-582-341

Regards,

Paul Rosenberg

I placed the iPad beside me and thought for a moment about the name.

Rosenberg..... sounds familiar....

„So you gonna do it?" Naina asked me while she pulled off her bikini top and I shrugged my shoulders

Yup, tanning stripes are a no no!

„I don't know to be honest. I'm still trying to recover from the Scheich." I sighed and Naina looked at me with knitted eyebrows and a scrunched up face, before we started laughing.
„Bitch, he didn't even hit it. What ya need to recover from?"
„His annoying personality?" I questioned back and again we had to laugh.

See, we; like the 10 girls who worked for us, weren't forced to have sex with our clients. In the end we were the ones to decide if we were attracted to the man and therefore sleep with him. But if that was the case the client had to pay a ‚Bonus' to the girl which was 10% of the monthly price. Only Naina and I charged 25%.

„If you don't want to then stay here with your ass, but don't forget, I'll be gone next month." Naina reminded me and I huffed out.

Damn, I forgot......

We always planned our bookings at almost the same time, so we could spend our free time together. We were basically like sisters, though we didn't look like it.
I was almost 5'10, long blond hair, green-blue eyes; more the nordic type. While Naina was 5'6, big boobs, swinging hips, big ass, dark eyes and curly hair; basically the brazilian type. She was the one getting booked from music artists, I was booked from CEO's. Only sports stars booked both of us.