Chapter thirty-six

„You already miss me, babe?" Marshall joked while I got out of my car and was pulled instantly to his body before he kissed me.

„More like you missed me." I smiled at him and he shrugged before he kissed me again.

Gosh, this feels so good.....

„Yo, can you two stop that shit?" Royce asked from behind us and while Marshall chuckled against my lips, Nai chimed in.

„If you won't stop, I might get turned on and will be tempted to jump on Royce here!"

Immediately I pulled off Marshall because I had to laugh out.

„Bet he won't have a problem with that, Nai!" Marshall shot back smartly and I stifled my laughter.

He might not, but Becca definitely!"

While Royce rolled his eyes with a chuckle, we all laughed and Marshall took my hand to guide me inside.

Deeeep breaths!!!!!

„So, ladies, wanna drink something?" He asked when he had closed the door behind us and I looked at Nai and shook my head once. I wanted to get this over with as fast as possible and sitting down first and talking and laughing would maybe get me to back out.

„Not now, I'm actually here to talk to you real quick." I answered him and while I could see the surprise on his face, he nodded and turned to the others.

„You heard my girl, I'm needed..." I chuckled about his statement. „You two can sit down, we'll be in the kitchen."

Before Marshall and I walked off, Nai smiled and nodded reassuringly at me and I'd just turned to follow my boyfriend, when Royce had to make one more stupid comment.

„Don't be too loud!"

„I'll choke her so she won't scream!" Marshall shot back and while I laughed out we arrived at the kitchen.

Instantly he pulled me to his chest by my waist and started to kiss me while he backed me up against the counter.

„I fuckin' missed you!" He said against my lips and even though I enjoyed to feel his lips on mine or his hands on my body, I turned my head aside to make him stop. „What's wrong?"
For sure he would get confused and I took a deep breath.

„Something came up, Marshall. We really have to talk." I said seriously and he stepped back a little, but still left his hands on my waist.

„Okay..... uhm..... what is it?"

„Marshall...." I started but lost my words when I looked into his eyes. I suddenly was utterly scared that he'd never look at me like this and would probably hate me.

„Babe, silence is not the most promising thing."

„Promise me that you won't hate me..." I blurted out and he knitted his eyebrows together in confusion and closed the space between us again to kiss me softly.

„Don't be stupid. I love you, I could never hate you, Chris."

„Not even if I'd tell you that I'm pregnant?" I whispered and instantly he stepped back and released me.

Oh lord.... please help me!!!

„You sure?" Was the first thing he asked after he'd taken a very deep breath and I nodded. „It's mine, right?!" He asked and I nodded again.

Sure it's yours! Who else should it be????

Marshall brushed his hands over his face, definitely shocked from the news and then walked around the kitchen isle to lean his forearms on the counter top. I turned around slowly, to see him standing hunched over and rubbing his hands over his face.