Chapter thirty-one

~ 2 weeks later ~

„Bitch!!!!!" Naina yelled through the lobby of the hotel where she was staying with Drake and I blended out the startled looks of the other guests and pulled her in a tight hug when she stood in front of me.

„God, Nai, I've missed you!" I smiled widely while I pushed her an armlength off me to look at her. „Looking good, hm?!"

„So do you, bitch!" Her smile resembled mine. „Being with the rap god suits you!" We both laughed and I pulled her in another, almost bone crushing, hug.

I'd missed Naina during the past 14 days. Marshall was working a lot on his new album, which was only a small problem. I wasn't used to staying at home all day and wait for a man to arrive back from work, still I swallowed my boredom and tried my hardest to not let him see it.
The major ‚issue' were our arguments. I'd tried more than once to just get out of his way and wait until he cooled down again, but with Marshall being mad, it was useless. More than once I'd slept in my old room alone and then had called my best friend for advice.

I was not new in this relationship thing, but since my last one was over almost 17 years ago, I needed to know how to handle all that with my rapper. Of course Nai had advised me to kick his ass or just come home, but mostly she said I had to sit it out and talk to him. She knew that I was in love with him and couldn't just pack up and leave.

„How's the rap god doing?" She asked me while she interlinked her arm with mine and walked towards the coffee corner and I shrugged. „Trouble in paradise again?"

„You really wanna know?" I asked and she nodded while we sat down at a table and I sighed.

„It's like always, he's stressed about something at the studio and when he comes home, I'm his doormat."

„Chris, you can't...." She'd been interrupted from the waiter to take our orders, but instantly looked compassionately at me when he'd disappeared. „You have to do something against it, Chris, put him in his place because you can't go on like this."

„I know!" I brushed through my hair and she chuckled.

„Or you can just have sex with him as soon as he walks through the door and shut him up this way. It's a pretty well known stress reliever."

„As if it would help." I muttered under my breath and she gasped.

„Wait!! It doesn't help or he doesn't want to?!"

„Both?"

„What's wrong with him?" Nai asked fairly irritated and I shrugged. „Chris, you gotta step up your game then, cause you know, a satisfied...."

„Man is a happy man!" I said with her in unison and she smiled.

„Exactly! So what about a little dirty shopping tour?"

„Won't your wanna be rapper be pissed if you're not sitting on his lap the whole time?" I teased and she laughed out.

„Points for wanna be and no, I told him I'd meet up with my bitch here and we'll come to the Arena later. But what about rap god?"

„I told him the same!" I smirked and then the waiter brought our coffee.

The following 9 hours we'd went lingerie shopping, then to the hair and makeup stylist and lastly we changed our outfits in hers and Drake's suite. Thankfully he had already went to the concert location and so we had enough time to search for an outfit.

„HOOOOLY GRAIL..." Nai breathed out while I walked out of the bathroom and smirked. „If he doesn't want to rip that shit off you later, you just sent him to see a doc. Now you look like my best friend again."