Chapter thirty-five

~ 6 weeks later ~

„Bitch!!!!" Nai yelled through the arrival terminal at DTW and I smiled widely. Today we would start our one week spa resort vacation and I couldn't be happier, well until Nai stood in front of me and had hugged me. „The fuck happened to you?"

„What you mean?" I asked her confused and she gestured to my body.

„Bitch, you gained weight!"

„You're being ridiculous!" I shot back while I brushed over my boobs and stomach and she chuckled while we started walking to the car.

„The rap god turned you into a little housewife." She said while wiggling her eyebrows and I smiled and shook my head.

Naina could be right.....

Over the past 6 weeks I'd really adjusted more and more to be at home all day and wait for him to come back. For sure, I still had my routine which included doing sport daily, going to the spa, getting my hair and nails done, but overall I had become lazy.
3 days ago we had celebrated Marshall's birthday and thinking about it now, it was the first time since Nai was here that I'd dolled myself up.

Damn.......

1 hour later I'd parked my car; yes I'd finally bought a car myself, at the underground garage at the hotel and we jumped out to drive up with the elevator to our suite. I'd debated some time if I should book two separated suites for this week, but in the end decided for one and booked the presidential. I needed Nai close, especially because I hoped she would calm me a little. My mood swings had become almost unbearable and I can't tell how ashamed I'd been, when I'd even snapped at Martha last week.

„God damn, Chris..." Nai said annoyed and slightly confused when I'd snapped at the poor room boy, „did you have to be such a bitch?"

„Sorry...." I sighed out embarrassed while I plopped down on a couch and ruffled through my hair. „I don't know what's wrong with me."

„You're dissatisfied with your life, that's it!" She stated and sat down beside me while scanning me up and down.

Am I?????

„Oh fuck......" Nai suddenly breathed out with her eyes widened and I looked questioning at her. „Or...."

„Or what, Nai?" I asked sharply and immediately wanted to slap myself for speaking to her like this.

„Cut it, bitch! Let's state the obvious, okay?" I nodded. „You gained weight, pissy mood, became lazy. Does that ring a bell?"

„I have the housewife sickness?"

„Christina...." Nai sighed annoyed from my stupid remark and I chuckled. „Bitch you might be pregnant!"

THE FUCK?????

I'd bursted out laughing instantly but stopped when I looked at my best friend. She had pursed her lips, furrowed her eyebrows and nodded.

„Come on, Nai, you know that's not possible. I have a hormone spiral and...."

„It's only safe for 99%!" She cutted in and I chuckled.

„So what?! You think his little swimmers are that strong to outwork the spiral?"

We both had to laugh, but quickly Nai stopped and stood to her feet.

„Guess to be sure you have to do a pipi test." I laughed on while she shrugged and now I stopped also.

„You can't be serious?" I asked in disbelief and she only nodded. „Okay, then where should we get a pregnancy test now? Call the concierge to buy one or what?"