Chapter fourty-one

It took me a few seconds to regain my composure and then I stood to my feet and walked into the doorway of the kitchen. The bitch was standing in front of my boyfriend and smiled timidly at him.

„You said I could come over if I'll need anything." She said and I exhaled deeply through my nose.

You just want his dick, bitch!

„Then what ya need?" Marshall asked while crossing his arms over his chest.

„I wanna come back...." she said with a soft voice which almost made me puke. „I wanna have another chance."

In your dreams, bitch!!!

Before Marshall could reply anything I straightened up and walked towards the two.

„That's not going to happen!" Tasha's smile fell off her face and she spun around while I walked to his side.

„What is she doing here?" She was obviously shocked about seeing me. „I thought you two are done?"

„Newsflash, we're back together and I live here now!" I definitely couldn't contain a smirk when her jaw dropped and she stared at Marshall.

„You forgave her that she aborted your baby?"

HE TOLD HER???????

„That's none of your fuckin' business, Tasha." Now Marshall stepped in. „An Chris is right. Whatever you're fantasizin' won't happen, aight?! An now leave!"

„Marsh..."

LEAVE Tasha!" He stated while anger was pulling at his vocal chords and instantly she turned around and opened the front door, to slam it shut behind her only seconds later.

My boyfriend released a breath and brushed once over his face before he turned to me.

„Chris?"

„You told her why we broke up?" Even if I'd wanted to keep it in, it was impossible. I was pissed as hell. „You had the audacity to tell this bitch about the abortion?"

„Babe, I...."

„Don't you dare to babe me now, Marshall!" I cutted him off and he grabbed me by my upper arms and turned me to him.

„Christina, you're overreactin'..."

„I am overreacting??" I sneered. „You talked to this bitch about our stuff the second I was gone! What else did you do, hm? Fucked her to forget me or..."

„Yooo..." Now he cutted me off. „I haven't done shit, aight? I haven't talked to her bout our things, she overheard my convo with Nickle an Porter an don't you doubt my love for you, cause that's what you do when you say I've fucked someone else! All I did was tellin' her that if she'd need ma help I'd be there and that's at her last day at the label, aight?!"

I pulled my head back a bit and pressed my lips together while I took deep breaths to calm down. I knew that he wouldn't lie to me and especially not when it was about her.

„Chris, there was none between me an her anymore. No matter how pissed I'd been, I've still loved you, you're what I want, you're here, right?!" I nodded slowly. „Stop doubtin' me, babe, I won't cheat or look fo' another, okay?!"

„Okay." I muttered out, already being embarrassed about my outburst and he pulled me to his body and kissed me.

„Calmed your ass now?" He smirked and I chuckled while nodding. „Damn, you're really hot when ya bein' all pissed an jealous."

I rolled my eyes about his stupid remark and leaned in and kissed him.

What a morning.....