Chapter two

This chapter I dedicate to the incredible skilliy for being my light in dark times!

Today was Monday and I was sitting on my veranda and looked out to the ocean, enjoying my last peaceful minutes at home, a cup of coffee in hand. Since Paul had called one week ago and booked me as company for Eminem, I'd learned everything about the rap superstar you could find on the internet.
-fucked up family
-3 daughters ( one biological; Hailie, 2 adopted; Alaina and Whitney)
-was married 2 times and divorced
-sober addict (prescription drugs)

And for sure I'd downloaded all his albums on my iPhone. Naina had said it helps to understand his mindset if you listen to his music, well, I don't know if I like him then. But honestly, I couldn't care less. I was booked to keep him company and that's what I'll do, there was no room to judge if it comes to business.

I'd worse than him....

Also I'd went over every usual appointment before a new client. Complete body waxing, hair stylist, body treatments, nails and lastly I freshened up my hyaluron injections. Yesterday I'd picked out my wardrobe together with Naina and I have to say it'll be nice to stay with him. We both agreed that an all too fancy wardrobe was completely unnecessary, due to the fact how locked up he is and so I'd only taken 3 dresses with me, while the rest was more casual.

„You good to go?" Naina asked while she sat down beside me and I turned my head, looked at her and nodded. „Nervous?"
„You know I don't get nervous anymore, Nai. If we don't get along I'll pack up and leave, it's that simple. He can be whoever he is, I will pretend to like him until he's pissing me off beyond my abilities to stay calm." I shrugged nonchalantly and took a sip from my coffee.
„Then I hope he'll behave." She chuckled and before I could answer we heard the doorbell through the house.

„Time to go." I sighed and stood up. „Can you clean up and lock the doors before you go over to yours?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes.
„Bitch, you know I will." She walked over to me and pulled me in a hug. „Go get him, killer and don't forget to have fun." I laughed about her remark, kissed her quickly and after a slap on her ass, I walked back inside and opened the door for the driver to take my luggage to the car.
Naina and I were never the kind of girls to say long goodbyes, in fact we hated it. It was our job to come and go and we weren't that emotional, all teary types anyway.

The flight to Detroit was actually pretty relaxing. As always I'd booked first class tickets and while I'd enjoyed the time on the plane and read one last time over my notes, now my stress would start. I'd 5 bags with me, excluding my handbag, which now all had to be taken outside of the terminal.

That's why I hate to take my own wardrobe with me....

Thankfully Paul had messaged me, that he would send a driver to pick me up, so I only had to bring all that chaos outside.
„Miss Adler?" A tall black dude approached me when I stood finally in front of the arrival terminal at DTW and I smiled and nodded. „I'll take you to the studio." he explained shortly, grabbed my things and walked in front of me to a car.

Pretty pissy dude!

„You mentioned you'll take me to a studio. What's with my luggage?" I asked after I'd sat down in the back and pissy had started to drive.
„That'll be brought to Em." He answered with a quick look at me in the rearview mirror.
„Mhmm. Thanks." Was all I said before I looked out of the window and watched the grey surroundings of Detroit fly by.

I already miss the ocean....

The drive had been very quiet and I was happy when we finally drove through the gates of an office building so I could get out. I'm really not a person to talk all too much, but Pissy wasn't social at all and so I'd kept my mouth shut. At least he was polite enough to open the car door for me and after I'd grabbed my handbag and jumped out, I had to close the door myself and hurry behind him.