4

Both sisters stood next to each other while watching their brother's body being lowered in the grave.

Jacqueline's tears were unstoppable. She had never imagined that yesterday was the last goodbye she bid to her brother. It's still shocking for her and the worst part was they discovered Jaden's dead body in front of their apartment and no one has a clue that could be behind of his murder. They couldn't even afford a proper funeral so the people of their building took them to this abandoned land where they also buried their lost dear ones.

She left her sister in her own world and walked away to try to clear her mind from this gruesome incident. On the other hand Jennifer stood still and kept observing the grave. She felt like a part of her is gone.

She started to retreat back when the rain starts to fall. She looked around but couldn't see Jacqueline anywhere. She assumed that just like her maybe she needed some personal moments too. She crossed her arm in front of her chest and walked as fast as she could as the rain kept intensifying, soaking her completely.

When she arrived at her building, she looked completely wrecked and exhausted. She climbed the stairs lazily, avoiding few people's gaze and gossips and head for her apartment which was opened. Her eyes immediately fell on Jaden's room. Her instinct tells her that maybe Jacqueline was inside but she wasn't brave enough to go through her brother's stuffs.

She had never thought that just after two days she would be at her brother's funeral. She wiped the few silent tears that dropped down her cheeks and entered her room in a hurry. She grabbed a picture of the three siblings and sobbed, still finding hard to believe that her big brother is no more.

"Look who's finally here, looking wet and hot."

The sudden sound of an unwanted voice brought her back to reality. She stopped crying and turned around to see Liam closing the door. Her heart beats even faster as he approached her casually. He kept gazing at her shamelessly from tip to toes. Her black dress had sticked to her body making her curves appeared much clearer.

Liam grabbed her and threw her on her bed violently. Before she could even react he was already on top of her, crushing his body against hers.

"You don't know how much I've dreamt about you since I first saw you here; finally we can be together. He isn't here to stop us now."

Jennifer felt repulsed by his words. How could he even say something like that?

"But today you'll be officially mine."

He pinned her hands besides her head and started to plant kisses on her neck. Jennifer struggled to prevent him from touching her but she was unsuccessful. His mouth continued exploring every inch of her neck and shoulder. His hands went behind her back and pulled the zipper of the dress down.

Jennifer tried shielding her chest but he caught her hands tightly and stared at her with lust.

"I want you to scream my name loud when I make you mine, you hear me Jennifer. I want you to scream my name," he yelled in her face making her wept even louder.

Before he could assault her any further he got kicked violently and landed against the wall.

Jennifer immediately hugged Jacqueline who tried to console her.

"You know why she can't scream your name motherfucker, because she's mute; now get the fuck out of here before I murder you, GET OUT."

Saying nothing sometimes says the most.

He should have guessed. He should have known at the first time when she didn't say a word. Liam felt repulsed at himself for trying to assault a mute girl. Tears rolled down continuously down his cheeks as he drove back to the rich neighborhood.

When he arrived home, he looked completely wrecked. All the guests who were present at Alexander's party gave him a weird look as he climbed the stairs and went in his room.

"Liam has arrived," said Veronica while barging into Alexander's room.

"Geez, can't you knock," said a girl who was lying naked on his bed.

She quickly pulled up the comforter while Alexander got dressed back into his party outfit which was a white suit and a red tie. He headed downstairs, mingled with his guests and then made his way to Liam's room.

Fortunately he hasn't locked the door and he entered easily. Liam was sitting on the floor while hugging a pillow.

"He had this face when he arrived. I think something happened," whispered Veronica.

Alexander approached and sat next to him on the floor. Liam stayed still like he was; he probably didn't detect his brother's presence.

"Did something happen Liam?"

He kept quiet, not uttering a word. "Liam, I'm talking to you so please talk back to me, I care for you brother."

He turned his head slowly and replied, "It was her brother's funeral today."

"The guy who Chase has murdered last night was her brother not her boyfriend?" Alexander asked confusedly.

"Yes."

"You fucking asshole, do you realize what you have done? What you have made me done? He was her family."

Alexander stood up, anger boiling deep in his system. He regretted that he couldn't understand his brother earlier. Liam threw the pillow away and got up too. He smashed the lamp angrily against the wall, making Veronica shrieked in fear.

"For the love of God Liam, there are guests downstairs." Alexander admonished him and ordered Veronica to leave.

"She is handicapped, she cannot speak and I tried to abuse her, I'm a bad person, I don't deserve to live," he said while weeping.

Liam grabbed the knife on the breakfast tray in an attempt to cut his wrist. "Liam no," Alexander snatched it from his hand and pushed him away but it was too late, blood was already oozing from his hand.

"I should die, I don't deserve to live, and I should....die."

Alexander immediately tied a bandage around his wrist to prevent him from losing too much blood but still he lost conscious and kept muttering 'I should die.' He then called the doctor. Veronica on his order went downstairs and informed everyone that the party was over.

They both stayed in Liam's room while the doctor examined him.

"Will he be okay?" Alexander asked.

"He is traumatized for now but he'll be alright soon."

"No doctor, I'm asking about his overall health, concerning to what happened to him in the past?"

"Tragedy occurred to him because of a girl. I think that if a girl enters his life and love him like a man is supposed to be loved, he might be cured, he needs a partner in his life," said the doctor before leaving.

Alexander immediately turned towards Veronica.

"Don't even think about it, no offense Alex but your brother is a psychopath and only a psychotic girl will be interested in him."