35

"Are you no longer attracted to me?"

Jennifer ran her finger seductively starting from where the tube was attached to his arm till his bicep. Faced turned to the other side as if she is the plague, drops of silent tears rolled down Liam's cheeks. His lips tremble to utter a word. Ironically, he was mute in her presence.

"Will you at least look at me? I look hot in this short dress. You love it when I look hot, don't you? I didn't even change, spent the rest of the night lying in bed staring at the ceiling and at dawn I ordered one of Celestia's bodyguards to get me to the best clinic in Havana because I know that's where you'll be. Still, no matter how prestigious and expensive with Harvard graduated doctors, they couldn't save your dick, could they?"

Liam cried never ending, gripping the mattress. The sobs punched throughout the room, ripping into his heart. Jennifer deliberately leaned into him, letting her hair caressing his tear stained cheek.

"I wore a Tom Ford perfume before leaving. I heard its scent can drive men crazy. Are you going crazy Liam? Turn your nose and smell my neck, it's strong and powerful and can make you arouse."

He blinked still looking the other side, his whole body shook by the wave of emotions. The tears were not about to stop falling any time sooner and Jennifer decided to sprinkle another huge spoon of salt on his wounds.

First, she laughed innocently, "Shit I forgot, you're a eunuch. You can't be aroused by a woman anymore."

"Please go," he finally spoke yet didn't look at her.

"I will but no one turn their fucking back on me. I'm being nice to you why can't you do the same?"

Upon hearing these words, he slowly turned his head and looked into her eyes. He remembered these words because that's exactly what he said to her when they first met.

"Karma is a boomerang, isn't it Liam?"

His dark lashes were brimmed with heavy tears. Hands clenched on both side, he could do nothing than stare at her, silently. A lone tear dropped and he blinked.

"Can you forgive me?" He asked.

Jennifer sat straight, placed all her loose hair at her back and smirked at him. Clasping her fingers together, she begun, "Let's see, I lost my brother, my sister, my small broken apartment, my job, my virginity, almost my sanity while you only lost a dick. The score is not at all even, Liam. How can I forgive you?"

Like a shy bride, he avoided eye contact with her and cried even more. She checked the time on the clock and bid her farewell.

"Visiting time is almost over so let me throw another one punch liner that you once said to me. I think it was this isn't over."

Placing a small kiss on his forehead, she stepped down from the side of the bed and opened the door. She took her bag that was lying on the hospital chair and verified for missing items. Clap hand, her gun was still in it.

"I told you it's just a small conversation Alexander, I wouldn't hurt him more." She smiled, showing her white front teeth. "I'm not stone hearted."

"Jennifer, what you did-"

"- was necessary. I couldn't rely on you or anyone else to fight my battle and I know that no one can get me justice other than myself. Like I said, I'm not stone hearted. I know what it's like to lose a brother so I didn't want you to go through the same phase as me. Reeves generation will continue but not through your brother through you. Have a nice life Alex."

Walking till the end of the corridor while earning a few gazes due to her party dress, Jennifer stopped and looked at him one last time. The smoke came out of his mouth as he dropped his cigarette, crushing it under his elegant shoes completely disregarding hospital policies.