27

Out in the darkness, driving for a purpose is five black SUV. Alexander was in the middle one sitting in the back seat with Sasha whose sultriness had extinguished when he told her she is replacing Veronica permanently. Dressed in black jeans, sports bra and a dark brown jacket, she kept her eyes only on the window.

She was a no nonsense and confident girl and Alexander liked the real her unlike the one who was attempting to seduce him with her curvy body.

He wanted to waste no time and set for Philadelphia at nine in the evening. His bodyguards were a little surprised about this sudden meeting across state but they soon figured that Alexander was back in business.

"I thought you would have pitied her like half of the world," she said dramatically, turning her eyes towards him.

Alexander didn't want to be tempted by the she-devil yet he watched her with lust in his eyes. The worst part was she enjoyed it. Chuckling, he placed a strand of hair behind her ear. "I'm related to Liam not Jennifer so I'm taking revenge for him not for her."

"Why is that? It's pretty obvious that these two loser sisters have guessed you wouldn't take any action because Liam, despite being a rapist is your own brother."

"Whose side are you on?" He asked, lowering his side of the window on the press of a button and lit a cigarette. The chill air blew inside, pushing his hair backwards.

"Yours but I'm curious to know and if I'm about to be your personal or extremely personal secretary, I deserve to know everything."

Alexander ordered the driver to stop the car by the roadside and go on a trip at night at the mall nearby until he called them.

The moment the driver and the bodyguard sitting on the passenger seat left, Sasha moved on a straddling position on top of him. She removed her jacket and threw it aside.

"Extremely personal," he whispered in her ear, hand moving up and down.

His mouth covered hers, fingers wrapping around her hair as they made out hungrily. He cared no more that she was once obsessed with his brother. All he knew is that he needed to get laid. Grinding each other, his hand worked wonders on her chest as she moaned and panted while he planted juicy kisses on her neck. Her hands went down to his jeans, unbuttoning it.

But then Jacqueline's face flashed in his mind.

"This should be enough," he said, grabbing her arms tight to prevent her from ruining his hair anymore.

"Why?"

"You love my brother," he said the one thing he knew to win this argument.

She laughed. "If you think I'm obsessing on a dead guy, you're wrong. But I will take revenge because it should have been him beneath me not you."

"And I liked girls like you." He kissed her one last time and pulled her off his lap.

She tied her hair into a ponytail and switched the ac in the car. Alexander called the men back to resume their way.

"I don't deny that my brother is an asshole. If he had controlled himself, girls like you would have thrown themselves into his arms but he was obsessed with the shy, delicate, soft spoken ones. Jennifer brutally reminded him of Emma despite being mute."

"Agreed but I mean what does she have that I don't? I'm much better looking, smart and stronger than she is. I guess that mystery died with him who brought me to the follow up, what are your plans with Jennifer when you find her?"

"First thing I'm not my brother, second a bullet to the head should suffice."

Sasha nodded and kept quiet until they reached the residence of late Emma. Alexander stepped down and buttoned his blazer. Passengers in only two SUV followed him while the rest kept their guns loaded in case of emergency.

Alexander rang the doorbell and waited.

Minutes gone by but he heard no sound coming from inside. Knowing that something felt fishy, he ordered one of the men to break the door.

"Search the house."

While they disappeared in all corners, he walked, looking around at the neat place. It looked too simple and clean for an extended family of three brothers, two sisters-in-law and two kids.

"There's no one here, sir."

This time Alexander walked up the stairs and started going through drawers and wardrobes. In one he managed to find a legal document stated that this house has been purchased by a Theo Walker. Calling on the phone number attached on a small piece of paper, Alexander waited.

"Who is this?" The broker's sleepy voice asked.

"Alexander Reeves"

The sound of the man jolting up, disturbing the person next to him and crashing something on the floor brought a smile onto his face. At least, his reputation was still the same.

"Yes sir, what can I do for you?"

Playing it cool, Alexander responded. "I came at my friend's house but found out they have sold it to Theo Walker. Do you happen to know where I can find them?"

"If you are talking about the house on Burgess Street then I don't know. They only gave the contract to sell their house not buy a new one. Ask Theo, who knows they might have visit him."

"I wish but Theo is not at home."

"Ha, a little weird. It's a week day. Normally he doesn't go anywhere."

"What do you mean?" Alexander asked, a little surprised on his answer.

"He is a school teacher."

"Okay, thank you for your help."

A little disappointed at the turns of event, Alexander took his time to move down the stairs. He couldn't figure out where Jennifer might have gone after finding out that Emma's family live here no longer. Is it possible that she returned to New York?

Arriving outside, he spotted a smirking Sasha looking at him while the men were standing next to the SUV talking among themselves.

"What is it?" He asked her.

"You should have asked the neighbours instead of barging inside illegally."

"Enlighten me."

"Theo Walker, the very recent owner of this beautiful house is a teacher in a school for the deaf and mutes."

Bewildered from the unexpected surprise, Alexander stepped closer to her. They both grinned like a Christmas tree being lit.

"She told him her problems and he helped her. Lucky bitch," said Sasha.

"Well, not for long. At least we know that she isn't with Emma's family but with Theo Walker, a man having a fragile heart for pitying a young mute girl showing up at his doorstep."

"How do we find them Alexander?"