12

Strength grows in the moments you think you can't go on but you keep going on.

It took Liam a few weeks to heal completely as the bullet didn't cause much damage to his leg. It wasn't as major as he expected but still he can't forgive Alexander for shooting him. Family should have come first, no matter what, according to him. But he chose to accept the two sisters into his home and sack his own brother out.

Once Liam was able to stand on his feet, he started hitting the gym, building more muscles because he knew Alexander is stronger than him and he wouldn't stand a chance of winning against him. As expected, he gained weight and strength.

Liam had bought the building where Jennifer was living because he knew it's the one place his brother will never think about thus rendering his hideout completely safe. He turned her apartment into his house and created his gang, selecting the most trustworthy men and women to stand by his side.

They do all his dirty work and were loyal to him. They knew that one fake move can lead to their ultimate and final downfall so they make sure to never cross the line.

"Boss, we need you," a voice came from behind as he was staring at a picture of Jennifer that was hung in her room. He turned around and gave the girl an annoying look.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to disturb me?"

His eyes bore into hers in a way that screamed danger. That wasn't the first time she came into this room because each time there is something to report it's always her.

"I'm sorry boss," she said.

"You are a stubborn little bitch, aren't you? But a bitch that is in desperate needs of shelter and food in this cruel world. Make sure it never repeat again or that would be the last time you ever commit a mistake."

"I'll keep it mind and I'll just wait downstairs with the others," she said and left.

He knew that due to his new look, females are having more crush on him especially the girl who just interfered into his personal space. But there is only one of them who have created a special spot in his heart.

Jennifer.

Like Alexander said, she brutally reminded him of Emma even though Emma was a blonde while Jennifer is a brunette. It's their character, nature; behavior and action that made him fall for girls like them.

Shy, simple and sweet is his type and will never change.

A bad boy isn't complete with a good girl by his side. Maybe he is crazy like the world claimed he to be but he isn't fully insane or else he would have chased someone like him.

He kissed her picture passionately, thinking of her soft lips against his, his hand on her body and other ideas. He then walked towards the closet where her clothes are kept. He felt her scent and presence in all her stuffs. She didn't take them because Alexander, the rich brought the two sisters everything new so they didn't have to return to this pathetic apartment.

He sniffed through them and then left the room with a sense of pride. His heart felt contended.

A part of her was giving him the strength to not give up.

Everyone greeted him as he walked into the common room where all the meetings or announcements would take place.

"If it's good news, speak. If not, you shouldn't have disturbed me."

"We have hijacked three wine Lorries that were supposed to deliver to Reeves' Clubs and also we found a few people who are ready to create a riot at Reeves Club as apparently Alexander did them dirty by not paying enough," said one of the men.

Liam smiled. "That's fantastic news; Alexander should be doomed in a remarkable way at our hands."

"Hell yeah," everyone exclaimed.

"Why do you hate your own brother so much?" The girl who had disturbed him earlier asked.

"What's your name again? I can't seem to ever remember it."

She hesitated and then she answered, "Sasha."

"Well, Sasha if you want to stay alive then I'd suggest to not interfering in my private life that you are constantly doing despite my warnings. The reasons of why I hate my brother shouldn't bother you at all, now be a good girl and get me the most fresh and beautiful red roses you can find, I have to send it to someone special."

A look of irritation flashes in her eyes but she had no other option that to obey because Liam has given her shelter and also saved her from the police as she was becoming quite popular in theft.

He was determined to destroy his brother and the one perfect way to do it is to traumatize Jennifer temporarily. It's high time to let them know that he's back in the game, stronger and feisty than ever.