16

"Thank you for leading me towards my destination Veronica," Liam muttered watching the beautiful Copacabana from the plane.

His heart felt at ease when it finally touched the ground of Rio. He can't wait to see the dream girl of his life, to take her into his arms, kiss her and do all those fantasies he has been dreaming since he first laid his eyes on her.

After the attack of the club, he kept a distance from Alexander but he didn't know he was giving them time to escape New York. He went batshit crazy when he realized they were gone. He smashed everything in his room and punched the life of the stuffed bag at the gym until Sasha showed him a picture that Veronica had posted. He could have kissed the dark haired girl at the moment but instead ordered her to buy him a ticket in the next plane.

Hailing a taxi, Liam knew about their exact address due to Veronica's smartness or stupidity according to his brother Alexander. He was also feeling impatient to shoot his brother in the leg just like he did. It's only lies he has been hearing from him.

'Brothers forever, my ass!'

Heat rained down on him like the breath of hell. The scorched sand shimmered in the intense white rays of the sun. Liam couldn't bear the hotness so he shoved his T-shirt into his backpack and stayed in shorts and flip flops only.

His eyes kept darting around searching for anyone of them on the beach and finally they fell on Jennifer.

"Holy mother of - !"

Liam let his eyes slide over her body, from her glistening brown hair to her skinny thighs. She looked hot in the pink tank top and blue shorts that covered only her ass. However his lust for her turned into something much darker; fury.

The way she ruffled the hair of the lanky teenage boy, displaying a positive attitude and that bastard lifted her in the air and twirled around as they were winning, made him angrier than ever. He rushed towards the group of kids who were playing beach volleyball like whirlwind.

No one should touch his girl.

White knuckles from clenching his fist too hard, and gritted teeth from effort to remain silent, Liam threw a powerful punch on the teenage boy's face, making him collided with another player and fell down. His eye-contact with Jennifer was only for a few seconds as he grabbed the collar of the kid and kept on punching him, turning his face into a blood bath.

"How dare you touch her, you filthy scumbag?"

"She's mine, you heard me."

Burning rage hissed through his body like deathly poison, screeching a demanded release in the form of unwanted violence. Eventually some passer-by and the other boys interfered but it was a hell task to get him away.

Weak fellows who think they can outsmart him and takes what's his.

Liam dragged Jennifer away from the beach forcefully in spite of her tearful face. But no one was courageous enough to fight against a well-built, six-pack abs, athletic Liam; they knew they would dig their own grave if they helped the innocent girl.

He shoved her inside the taxi earning a confused look from the driver.

"Que estás haciendo amigo," he asked on noticing a disturbing behavior between his passenger and a young girl.

"First of all I'm not your amigo, now get this thing started and drop me at my beach house," Liam spoke rudely to the man and yelled shut up at Jennifer to prevent her from crying which she did in an instant due to her fear of Liam.

The driver felt like he was intruding in a family matter so he started the vehicle and drove, increasing Jennifer's dismay by each passing second. She felt helpless and outraged at the same time.

When the car stopped in front of a Victorian house in the middle of woods, Jennifer felt it was the end of the road for her. She started shaking her head and refused to get out of the cab however Liam managed to pull her out an threw a bundle of US dollars on the face of the driver. He didn't mind and drove away at once.

Liam tried to lure her inside the house but Jennifer kept pulling back. She knew once she would be inside, she would be trapped.

"Stop resisting you little bitch."

He managed to pull her inside the living room and pushed her down on the tiles.

Liam climbed on top of her and pinned her hands tight on the ground. He slammed his lips against hers. Jennifer struggled but she couldn't as his mouth explored hers. She felt disgusted and shivered under his touch as his fingers dug into her skin leaving bruises on her hands.

Lust began to transpire in his body as this was the closest he had seen her naked. He watched the fast rise and falls of her chest, his eyes solely focused on her breasts, he wanted to rip her top and make her his right there on the hard ground. Liam's heart raced in his chest as he felt himself hardened.

With a force, he unzipped her shorts and pulled it down to her mid-thigh. He flipped her over, making her lie on her front and pulled down her underwear. Jennifer fisted her hands tightly, crying. She couldn't move as he straddled her with his full weight.

She groaned in pain as he pushed himself inside of her, going faster and faster. She couldn't fight back and kept moaning in pain, letting him win. It was only for two minutes but to Jennifer it was an eternity.

"Thank you," he whispered in her ear and continued raping her for another minute until she felt him leaving her naked on the ground.

She heard him going upstairs. She sobbed quietly in pain and pulled up her underwear and shorts. She stood up with difficulty but she knew that if she doesn't escape, he will hurt her even more. Gathering the little energy left in her body, she opened the door and ran.