14

"Welcome to Copacabana girls," Alexander said as soon as they landed in Brazil.

"Liam-free vacation, I think this is what was missing in our lives. Thank you Mr. Reeves," said Jacqueline feeling better than ever.

They reached their beach-house quite late due to a heavy traffic but it was worth it. The sea, beautiful crescent shaped beaches, warm and vibrant atmosphere, diverse cultures were something that they will cherish for their lives.

Jennifer was satisfied; it can be seen from her attitude and body language. She would smile while observing the environment and will instantly take a picture, the vivacious smile never leaving her face.

"Alex, don't disturb me because I badly need my beauty sleep," Veronica said as soon as they reached their destination.

"You're seriously missing the beach, don't be a bore."

"Sleep is my priority right now so kindly doesn't have the need for an assistant in the forthcoming hours."

With the help of the servant, Alexander put the luggage in each ones respective room and changed into black shorts and a white T-shirt, placing his goggles on his head. He walked to the beach which was only a two minute distance from the beach house.

To his surprise, he spotted Jacqueline dressed in a white bikini, playing with a kite along with two little girls.

"That's a sexy frame, I like what I see," he muttered and placed his goggles on his eyes to hide the love prevailing in them before approaching her. However he didn't say a word until Jacqueline noticed him.

"Where's Jennifer?" He asked so as not to sound like a filthy man who is interested in glaring at her body like a pervert.

"She's unpacking."

"Okay. Doesn't she want to be here?"

"I guess she's a little tired too like Veronica. This is the first time we have travelled by plane so you can-"

"It's understandable."

Alexander couldn't resist himself. He placed his hand on her cheek, stroking it lightly, and placed the bangs of hair behind her ears. Jacqueline heart started racing due to his cute act, she could have prevented him but who would deny a man like Alexander. He's a charmer and good-looking like a hero.

Jacqueline stood on tip toes and placed her hand behind Alexander's neck pulling him into a kiss. He reciprocated in the same way by placing his hands firmly on her waist, pulling her body into his.

It was a passionate kiss rather than a slow one. His hands work their way over her curvaceous body as their kiss deepened by each second.

"I don't want to say I'm sorry for kissing you," admitted Jacqueline.

"Don't be. I usually keep things professional until the other party wants it to be personal."

"Please don't talk in business language, we aren't here for that."

They laughed and continued their kissing session.

But what they didn't know was Jennifer has witnessed the whole thing. She knew that Alexander is much elder than her but she couldn't help but be jealous of her own sister because compared to Liam, the latter is an angel.

Teenage raging hormones!

Jacqueline went to her room with a big smile plastered on her face. She had never imagined she would make the first move on Mr. Reeves but it was worth it. He is just like she had imagined he would be; a good, experienced kisser.

"Jenny what are you doing here," she asked her sister when she spotted her sitting in her room with an angry face.

Using her fingers and an infuriated facial expression, Jennifer expressed her feelings about her sister's relationship with Alexander.

"Jenny you are getting me wrong there's nothing between me and him, I only did that to prevent him from falling for you."

But Jennifer called her a liar and a slut. She said that she was disappointed in her sister who is supposed to be a role model for her.

Jacqueline tried her best to make her understand but she didn't want to, so she gave up. Both sisters were annoyed with each other for the first time and the reason is too absurd, a boy or in the case of Alexander, a successful handsome man, a ladies-man to be more precise.

Jennifer opened her sister's wardrobe and selected a very short dress so as to look seductive.

"Are you sure you want to wear that?" Jacqueline asked her with a huge question mark because she knows her sister's taste better than anyone else and the dress that she had chosen is something that she never wears.

She then opened the mini fridge and took out a can of beer. She tried to gulp it down in one go but had to stop as she started to cough.

"Have you gone mad Jenny, what are you trying to do or what are you trying to prove?"

She wiped out her mouth with the back of her hand and explained to her sister that she was done with people controlling her life and for this once she wants to live it as per her own will.

Jennifer took her purse and bolted from the mansion as fast as she could. She went to the closest bar and grabbed a bottle. She didn't know what it was but she knew that she had to get drunk after noticing her sister's make out with their boss.

The worst part was she knew she had no rights to be mad but she wanted to be kissed too by someone who cares for her and loved her. She wanted her first kiss to be with someone special.

With full determination, she opened the bottle and pours a glass, earning a questioning look from the bartender.

"Excuse me miss can you show me your ID," he asked.

However Jennifer ignored him and placed a few American dollars on the table. He smiled on noticing so much money with a young girl so he decided to ignore the fact that a minor was drinking at an adult bar.

Jennifer felt a burning sensation in a throat but she need pain, agony to try to digest the fact that both Alexander and her sister were interested in each other while she might die as a virgin who has never even kiss someone.